Fathers day morning finds

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Got out for just a little this morning.Stopped at a roadside park and found a couple of wheats and an old Warren Transit Co token."Good for one fare".Dont know how old the token is but found it in close proximity to a 27 wheat.From there I hit a small local beach.Didnt get in the water as it was windy and rough.Went over the sand area pretty good.Removed all the garbage I could find so it should be all new targets next time.Scored three rings...the nicest being a heavy Sterling with heart shaped garnet.Also picked up a cheap hoop earing , a Hotwheels truck and a couple bucks in clad.Upon returning home , the wife and kids took me out to my favorite restaraunt(built in 1840)....They have great fish! Took the kids to the park until it started raining...thank you (my lawn is dying)...all in all a pretyy nice Fathers day.
Good luck in all your digs...Joe

Attachments

• PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 403
Upvote 0

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Very nice Joe. Really like the ring with the red stone. That token looks to be of the style from the 20's and 30's. Congrats...Lance

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Love the ring and the key and token is cool! Congratulations and it sounds like you had a wonderful father's day.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and congrats on the silver! HH, Mike

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds. that key is awesome. maybe its for a treasure chest. ;D

nybuford

Jan 16, 2006
Congrats Joe, sounds like you couldn't have asked for a better father's day!
Bu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions