Moose Teeth and Gold ...My favorite!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Found a total of 83.36 in clad so far this month...Kids tell me we could live off our finds and just eat hotdogs every day ....LOL
The Moose teeth were found near the Wisconsin- Minnesota border along with a moose head skull and antlers...will post that soon...had to leave it up North for now.....weighs a ton.... But will take pics next week!
Took off 15 minutes for a lunch break and hunted instead...where I found the 14k gold cross necklace under a log...within five minutes ....My kind of hunt...I rolled the log over when the detector was screaming and all I saw was a little moldy blue plastic box...so I kicked it to get it out of the way of my beeping...hahaha...I heard a jingle and had to go get it ,....opened it and tada...Gold!
The old pointy necklace was a good find at a teardown (dated to the 1890's) and the rest are park finds...Kind of liking the belly dancer chain... :) Watch is a Timex and still ticking!
Cowboys were all under the front porch of a teardown..1950's I think...
The viking ship thing is like a enameled huge paper clip..has a dutch windmill on the backside and when you pinch it open..It says Made In Greece...Great shape and no chips ...
Not pictured is the tons of junk I found ,because I am not dragging anymore of it home....I have enough! ;) :D

Attachments

• June Finds007.JPG
    June Finds007.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 681
  • June Finds011.JPG
    June Finds011.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 629
  • June Finds014.JPG
    June Finds014.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 657
  • June Finds010.JPG
    June Finds010.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 628
  • June Finds008.JPG
    June Finds008.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 626
Upvote 0

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awsome finds and congrats and the teeth belong to a vampire lol

tinpan

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might have to start taking 15 minute breaks for lunch and go digging instead! Nice job finding a treasure box full of gold....Thats what happpens when you start knocking down those old houses and who knows what was hidden in the ground or those old walls ! Cool finds and nice teeth!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wetgreenie

Oct 14, 2005
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
Who would have ever thought a moose would wear jewelry let alone hide it under a log!?
It's be neat to see the pics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread