Singapore Beach Hunt - day 7

PKennett

Oct 18, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My record remains unbroken. This is the record that I find gold every time I visit this same stretch of beach here in SIngapore.

Feb12-gold.jpg

Today, I spent just over three hours with my v3i, and came away with $19 in coins, a bunch of steel rings, and one monster 22 kt gold ring weighing in at 10 grams. Sweet!

feb12Treasure.jpg

Tomorrow I'll take the Surfmaster P.I. and go over the same beach to see what's deeper.

Peter

Upvote 0

stillgottawork

Jun 6, 2008
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find.............. :headbang:

Looking forward to Beach Hunt - day 8........ :headbang:

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt Peter. I been wondering how well you been doing over there. It been some time since I saw one of your posts. How many rings have you found so far. Will be looking for more of your posts.....Matt

billpa

Sep 12, 2010
Out Diggin Silver
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO,DFX DX-1, CLASSIC 111, Garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your are doing a fine job cleaning that beach up of rings .good luck a that record. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
PKennett

PKennett

Oct 18, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mlayers said:
Nice hunt Peter. I been wondering how well you been doing over there. It been some time since I saw one of your posts. How many rings have you found so far. Will be looking for more of your posts.....Matt

Hay Matt! Wish you where here! :)

Here's my 6 days worth of finds using just the V3i.

2MonthTreasure(LR).jpg

I now have the one additional gold ring I found today to add to my V3i collection.

I have found 3 additional silver and 1 additional gold ring with the Surfmaster P.I., and that was in the very first day I took it out.
I will go back tomorrow (Sunday) and see what the Surfmaster will do over the same ground I covered today.

Peter

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And ..why.. wood eny body want too use any other detector, other than a white's......

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet, I was in singapore 5 different times, when I was in the Navy. I have the dfx 300 do you have a good program for those rings??

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is some nice finds Peter. Did you find that $5 fold piece in the pic also. Plus that sure is one big pile of coins. You are tering up there. You will have your detectors paid for in no time. Keep at it and clean that place up......Matt

OP
OP
PKennett

PKennett

Oct 18, 2006
Europe
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mlayers said:
Did you find that $5 fold piece in the pic also. Plus that sure is one big pile of coins.

Yup, everything in the photo was found worth V3i on one of two small beaches here in Singapore, during just 6 mornings.

Peter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions