gtoast99

Jun 28, 2010
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today was a long one, but I got out for a bit after work anyways. Here's some of my finds!

I don't have a clue about quite a bit of it. The D ring I'm assuming is some version of buckle. It's in pretty rough shape. Next to it is this crushed cup or cap of some sort, with a CB in it. At first I was excited, but it seems to be aluminum or something, so I don't think it's old. Could be wrong though? The white, flat bit is obviously lead. No clue about the small shiny half a ball, looks modern though. The copper piece on the right is stamped "Improved Miller Quality", and I'm pretty sure is part of a lightning rod system.

The two ring-ish-things got my interest, but I don't know what they are. The greenish one is rounded, while the more brown one is flattened.

No idea about the tube-y thing, either. Any guesses?

The earring tested good for silver, so I'm pretty happy about that. The dog is copper I think, and I rather like him.

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed!

Attachments

• stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 396
  • rings.JPG
    rings.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 390
  • tubey thing.JPG
    tubey thing.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 385
  • silver and puppy.JPG
    silver and puppy.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 387
Upvote 0
OP
OP
gtoast99

gtoast99

Jun 28, 2010
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So I was looking at my new silver, and thought to myself that it looked an awful lot like the style of Black Mountain silver, a local hand-wrought jewelry company. I've already found a black mountain silver bracelet before, which is how I became familiar with their work. So just on a whim, I decided to scroll through their website. Sure enough, here's what I found!
http://www.blackmountainjewelers.co...ls/24792/Elegant-1-D-Earring-Sterling-Silver/

I also happen to have a boarder that I know is very fond of Black Mountain Silver, so I may be able to return it :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread