Todays Finds

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thats a wide verity of targets, huh?
If there would have been anything of great value around, I'm sure you would have found it...
Good luck & Happy Hunting~

OP
OP
buckmild1

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
I thought the ear ring might be silver but it has no markings. found 19 clad coins but all were modern. had to use some of the coins I found in the parking meter at the beach. Got there before the parking lots opened. Gonna sell off some other abandoned hobby goods and get my self a CZ-20 unless some one can convince me to get a different machine for the beach and diving. Also looking at the Excalibur or Surf PI pro. If money was no object what would you purchase. I want a good all around machine from beach to gold prospecting.

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm wanting a DFX as my next detector. No experience with the CZ's but going by Leons finds sounds like they are some great machines.

M

messerman

I have a dfx and i really like it, after the first couple of weeks i started doing better with my finds, you have to do your homework and try new things with your machine, if you get one read the Manual several times and watch the video over and over to get the most out of it. A couple of weeks after i got it i found my first ring which was silver and my first silver mercury dime, with my new machine on the same day, i was so happy as well as my wife. Looking at your picture, you may have not found anything of real value that day, (BUT) if you are not lazy, which i don't think you are because you dug all those targets, you are gonna find some nice items likely rings and a lot of them in time if you keep it up. I used to be a little lazy before and didn't dig alot of questionable targets, well i dont do that any more, of course there are still targets i don't mess with digging, but i've gotten better at determining which ones to dig and not to dig. Keep it up................................... ::)

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will read that manual till i memorize it, Messerman, and use that machine till the coil falls off :D Thanks for the advice 8)

OP
OP
buckmild1

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
The only thing I hate digging is a false signal. Every signal is a treasure, every day a holiday, every meal a banquet. I am still leaning towards the CZ-20. I don't even look at the screen anymore on my machine. I guess its my tenacious personality.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOVE THOSE BEER CAPS ;D I found a casche of Beer Caps one time ;D NICE HAUL BUCKMILD1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread