Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of you may know I work in the Quality Dept. for a major health and beauty company. Although neither of those traits has rubbed off on me I still have high hopes. :laughing9:
I thought it would be a neat idea to put together a shadowbox of old cosmetic containers I've dug over the years and put it in my office. As you can tell, metal detecting has taken over my life. ;D
Sharkpit Rob and Dman sent me a few they had also to use in my display. Thanks guys! :-*
Well, this is what I came up with.
Thanks for looking,
MM
P.S. Nana- Don't even think about posting a dress comment. :nono: :love1: :tongue3:

Attachments

• MVC-266S.JPG
    MVC-266S.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 798
  • MVC-267S.JPG
    MVC-267S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 805
Upvote 0

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
That is a great display. Is that a picture of you when your were younger? Nice dress.

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would have sent you a lipstick tube but, due to an old post you made, I learned it was a valve stem for a Model "T" Ford-LOL. Nice display. You are not fooling me-They are all items from your medicine cabinet. WTG Bud, Q.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You have an Office :o :tongue3: Looking good Doug :thumbsup:

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
There should be a tiny metal mallet chained to the side, with the words at the bottom of the frame that says "In case of an emergency, break glass". :laughing9:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:-* Okey dokey. No comment. :laughing7:

DSCN4145-1.JPG

OP
OP
ModernMiner

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Golden1 said:
That is one Awesome display MM :thumbsup:
Congrats on a super job :headbang:

Love the Picture :thumbsup:

G1

Thanks G1.
I knew I was going to take some flack from some members once I posted this. Won't mention any names though (Nana, Vol, Dman). ;D
-MM-

Dman said:
That is a great display. Is that a picture of you when your were younger? Nice dress.

D,
The reason it took me so long to make this one was because I had to go through trunk loads of family pictures to find that old picture of my great-grandfather. :tongue3: :laughing9:
I knew you would like the dress. :thumbsup:
-Dug-

VOL1266-X said:
I would have sent you a lipstick tube but, due to an old post you made, I learned it was a valve stem for a Model "T" Ford-LOL. Nice display. You are not fooling me-They are all items from your medicine cabinet. WTG Bud, Q.

Q,
I don't know why I put up with you clowns. :dontknow: :BangHead: :smileinbox:
I'm really surprised that YOU of all people didn't know a Model "T" valve stem from a lipstick tube. Wasn't that your first car? :icon_scratch:
-Dug-

civilman1 said:
You have an Office :o :tongue3: Looking good Doug :thumbsup:

Joe,
Can you believe it, they even gave me an office. I have a small fridge for beer next to my desk, but I'm still trying for an electric fish filet knife. I mean really, how do they expect me to work? :dontknow: :tongue3: :laughing9:
-Dug-

Eric Willoughby said:
There should be a tiny metal mallet chained to the side, with the words at the bottom of the frame that says "In case of an emergency, break glass". :laughing9:

CLASSIC!!! Great idea Eric. :laughing7:
-MM-

Nana40 said:

Nana,
You naughty girl. :nono: I knew you would get me good on this one. I definitely improved my looks.
Ya nut!!! ;D
-Dug-

umrgolf said:
Nana40 said:

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang:

Jeff,
Please don't humor her. She's in time out right now. :tongue3:
-Dug-

eckstar said:
Very cool display!

RON (PA) said:
Great looking display. Would look great in any office.

Thanks everyone.
You see, even stuff that looks like junk can be made into something nice when you group it. :thumbsup:
-MM-

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent display Doug! :hello2: I wish I could come up with such a neat display for some of my rust relics. WTG :thumbsup:

HH
p.s. I am jealous that you are out hunting.....we're still watching the white stuff fall. :P

OP
OP
ModernMiner

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michiganne said:
Excellent display Doug! :hello2: I wish I could come up with such a neat display for some of my rust relics. WTG :thumbsup:

HH
p.s. I am jealous that you are out hunting.....we're still watching the white stuff fall. :P

Thanks Mich. :thumbsup:
My brother keeps calling me from Northern Indiana telling me about the snow up that way. We were almost 80 degrees today. :thumbsup:
Your time is coming soon I hope. :sunny:
-Doug-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread