St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,
Got out today (3-1-11) for a couple of hours. Hit 2 lots that I have hammered and in the past have pulled out some good silver.
First lot found a black '64 Rosie, got a chirp in an area of nulling. Switched to AM mode and heard it again between iron signals. Took a good minute to isolate it in PP mode. Dug the Rosie at about 7-8 inches. Also got a wheat and the base of a lead soldier and a '47 nickel.
Headed to my honey-hole since the mowers were gone. Started hitting wheats right off the bat. (4 total) Got a signal, pin pointed it I was thinking pull tab, but I had not found a lot of trash here so I decided to dig. Boy was I surprised when I saw a gold colored bracelet come out of the hole. There was an emblem that was in the hole as well. It fits nicely on the bracelet. Unfortunately it was marked 10kt GP. Got a silver signal that showed deep at 9 inches, so I was thinking dime probably at about 5 inches. Sure enough, nailed it (Merc). Two feet further and I got the other Rosie. Had to get going, but I will hit it again. That makes 29 silver for the year so far.
Thanks for looking.
HH,
Bunker

Attachments

• 3-1-11 Finds.jpg
    3-1-11 Finds.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 3dimes and bracelet.jpg
    3dimes and bracelet.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 282
  • Egale.jpg
    Egale.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 287
  • Peerless close up.jpg
    Peerless close up.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0

RFrady

Jan 16, 2011
Steilacoom, WA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs. A day with silver is a fine day.

Keep Swinging...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions