Lunch hour find.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to the beach on my lunch today (I know that's a hard concept for you land locked guys to fathom, but you got to go somewhere!) I took too long getting lunch, so I only had about 10 minutes to walk down there and hunt before I had to leave. I got there and wandered past a construction team that has been working there recently. Got onto the beach and was there about 5 mins when I looked down and there was a running Ironman Triathlete Watch with a missing strap at my feet. I looked forward about 2 feet and the other watch band was laying there. Looks like the pin someone had in it was a little too small for the band to hold it in place and it came out and popped the watch off somone's arm. I had to leave almost as soon as I got there, but it was worth 5 mins of my time! Just goes to show you. Even one minute of hunting could make a difference in what you find or don't find. 8)

Upvote 0

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job, Coinshooter. 8) I would have skipped the grub and went straight to the hunt.

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
yeah, i find alot of stuff just sitting there on the surface, :) like at a job site u can find alot o stuff, ive found some wheaties myself, also found my oldest coin on the surface, (1857) i think my friend dug it with his metal detector then couldet find it, maybe he flipped it far away, from the plug? ??? anyways atleast it was recovered, nice find CS, HH CoinS

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
Ive thought about going to the beach on my lunch break but with my steel toe work boots and long pant uniform I feel a little dorky. Am gonna carry some shorts and flip flops to go out after work though. HH, what beach you hunting.

mavrick03

Sep 29, 2004
Stafford Va
steel toe boots i hear yah i wear these at work to but sometimes when i get off i go relic hunting with my xlt and forget that i got steel toes on one day i took them off and detected in my bare feet

Mav

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread