How long is the longest u have hunted for, nonstop?

How long is the longest u have hunted for, nonstop?

• 1 hour?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 hours?

• 3 hours?

• 4 hours?

• 5 hours?

• 6 hours?

• 7 hours?

• 8 hours?

• 10 hours?

• Total voters

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
doing his best dana Carvey SNL impression...
back in my day we hunted a half day (12 hours) and then darkness set upon us but we hunted till we couldn't hunt no more... and we liked it! LOL

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put 4 hours down,but that's a little deceiving because every now and then you gotta take a break.the most I ever hunted is about 10-12 hours a day for 12 days straight last summer on vacation in KY.Found 2 merc. dimes,couple dozen wheaties,couple of horseshoes,1 decent arrowhead(in tobacco field),several broken points,1 big sraper,1 small scraper,a few old tractor parts and other unidentifiable metal objects and lots of other junk.It was a great time! 8)

daytondigger

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
I went about eight hours the day I entered a virgin park and found dozens of silver coins including halves, 70-some wheats, buffalo nickels etc..

M

Mystery

I detected a 80 acres for a friend almost all day!then went out again the next day to a different spot!Don't do little stuff and use a fine tooth comb!Oh Yes! "Spy Ware" Sucks! and E-mail fraud sucks too and bulloney artists that do it should/will be reported!And can also be detected by the net site your on! ask and they will do!Just some extra information for thought!

OP
OP
Coin_Saver

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
sorry guys i am going to have to edit this poll every ones voting other!! lol, HH CoinS

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All day, dude! 8) Gotta make the most out of that precious 2 day hunt time. If i didnt have to work all week, it would be different ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread