First ring found, 925 silver with CZ stones

smittyw

Jan 6, 2011
Dover, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Cheapo
Got about 10 mins to hunt in a lot that had a 1920's house knocked down in 2005. Found a couple memorial pennies and a clad quarter and then bang went the Garrett on something a little more than a 25 cent piece. At about 1/2 " was a nice 925 silver ring with several stones but the ring also had CZ stamped on it, so I guess I should be happy with some real silver. Gonna try to hit the place again in the am and bear down a little harder on the hunt. Pic attached. Don't worry, I'll discard the butter though it might taste good with silver in it, LOL.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 408
Upvote 0
OP
OP
smittyw

smittyw

Jan 6, 2011
Dover, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Cheapo
Ha, needed something to make the ring stand up for the photo to capture a shot of the stones and the butter was close at hand. Thanks. Went back to the site for a couple hours today and found 70 cents. Two pennies were wheats. Gonna try some more later.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Very pretty ring and love the butter presentation, hee-he. You clearly have energy and creativity to make many more good finds this year! I'm still looking for my first ring and when found, maybe I'll present it in a mound of cottage cheese! Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread