Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey buddy, I just got back from beach detecting in Jamaica myself. I contacted the hotel I was staying at and they didn't have a problem with it. But every countries different, I'd email the government directly asking your question. I don't think they'd have a problem with it as long as you stuck to the beaches.

Good luck,
Dave

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

Aruba is a great place, and I was going myself on the same times, but the wife has just changed here mind :'( head for Eagle beach, that's were I would detect :icon_thumleft:

SS

mr etrackr

Nov 23, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Detector(s) used
minelab CTX-3030 , explorer SE & excall 1000, excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there about 10 yrs ago. it was legal than,, dont know now for sure now ... the only problem i had was digging. the sand is a very fine grain mixed in with smooth round rocks. I believe they are mixed in to slow errosion. you will need a really stout sand scoop.

good luck !!

HH

mikeB

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
I lived in Aruba for a while when I was younger, there are lots of places to look.

You'd have to check to see if it's allowed, but the beach infront of the Bushiribana area would be neat because of the all the historical ruins. I'm sure it's been built up, but the caves near Canashito used to have a lot of pre-colombian stuff (pottery, beads, etc.)

Arikok used to be a great place to check out old caves, plantation ruins and pre-colombian sites, but they made it a national park in the 90's so it would probably be off limits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread