My M.d showed up Sat.

T

Txtreasure

Fed Ex delivered my Bounty Hunter Sat. I have been out in my yard learning its behaviors and qwerks. I have found some clad and some pull tabs, a brass bushing, and a garden hose connector. I believe I'm getting the hang of it and will set off to find neet places to hunt. I know of a almost ghost town with a standing general store, post office, and Church all built in the 1800's. I plan on trying to get permission to hunt these intriguing places in the near future.
Thanks to all for the nice welcoming to the board.

Upvote 0
B

BIG61AL

You have to get a pin pointer. The hardest thing for me to learn was finding the the coin after the coil found it. Too many huge holes with not finding the target caused me to not metal detect for ten years out of frustration.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Congrats on starting out. Looks like you're heading in the right direction. Best of luck, HH!, and keep us posted.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Tx,

sounds like your doing it right.
Get to know your machine.

Hope your research finds you some nice
places.

have a good un.............

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Really looking forward to your finds. I used a BH for a long time and really loved it .Still use it . Practice makes perfect and you will work the quirks out. Sounds like you have some great sites to start hunting and remember....pics pics pics :)

T

timefreez

hi what hunter did you get?i have a 3300.and have been finding good stuff with it.a silver ring.ect will try to post some pics soon.good luck with it.

OP
OP
T

Txtreasure

I have the Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread