May not have lgotten a good hit today,
but it will come.

have a good un...........

tabfinder

Jul 9, 2006
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Nocta Simplex
Good finds for a first time! Keep at it; you'll be finding silver in no time! And hopefully gold....and rings....and...and...Davy Jones stash!!

O

Ole Mole

Txtreasure said:
My wife and I headed for the beach for a couple hours this evening. Had a good time learning the difference between a beer can and a coin. We managed to find some pennies, a dime and a California quarter. Gas to get there, $5.00 dinner at Island Cafe $24.00 finding .46 in clad,,priceless..............
Tell her that the difference between a beer can and a coin is that the can is in the fridg. and you need another cold one ASAP. JK ;D

First few times are a bit tough, but the motherlode will show up soon enough. The main thing is that you are learning how your detector acts on different types of metal objects. You will learn through experience and reap the rewards in the end.
Good Luck and HH

OP
OP
T

Txtreasure

Ya Mighty AP,, I took the wife,,had to have someone to get down and do the diggin...

Bottle-cap Bee-otch

Jun 18, 2006
Congrats on your first hunt. My first hunt on the beach produced only nails. I still don't find gold like some of the pros, but stick to it....it's a great hobby. I've learned a lot in the short time I have been doing it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions