Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit A new spot today and was hoping to find some copper. My very first signal was a 1951 nickle and then about 10 minutes later I got a high tone on the E-trac bouncing all over giving coin numbers 1-46 12-48 and some other numbers in between so I figured a copper lawn sprinkler. I dig down and see a big silver!!!!! I was like cool Morgan Dollar. Then I picked it up and the dirt dropped off and I saw the most Beautiful coin Ive ever dug!!!!!! A Draped Bust Half Dollar!!! I was so happy I started to shake and all I could say is omg omg omg its a Draped Bust!!!! I got this one on video but Im not sure if I will post because I just lost control and made an Idiot out of myself. Thanks for looking HH

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 5,607
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 5,646
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 5,622
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 5,631
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 5,552
Upvote 3

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
Wow, one of the nicest coins I have ever seen. Should make the banner in about 10 min. You are on a roll. Keep it going. When you get done shaking go hit the area again.
Marty

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
That's an amazing coin, congrats big time :thumbsup: I think I would have to get that one graded, an XF grade would pay for your E-trac. Banner definitely!

HH Charlie

mr_larry

Jun 22, 2010
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is an amazing coin and in really nice condition.
We have to see the video! I love people's reactions when they find a killer coin.

Big congratulations!
:hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

OP
OP
sscindercoop

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
That's an amazing coin, congrats big time :thumbsup: I think I would have to get that one graded, an XF grade would pay for your E-trac. Banner definitely!

HH Charlie
Thanks, Ive paid for my machine many many times over. I think I could buy at least a few E-tracs with this coin HH

James from TN

Apr 26, 2010
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WOW!!! That is the most beautiful coin I have seen dug in quite a long time! Please post the video for us to see. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Awesome ! Congrats on the Sweet Silver Drape Bust !! :headbang:

TommNJ

unclevinn

Sep 6, 2009
maine
Detector(s) used
fisher1212x
what a find ive only seen one other draped bust half dug and it was 1828 and not so good shape as yours congrats.... sure would like to see that video, i can only imagine lol hh unclevinn

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Coop I would not have been surprised if you had found the holy grail with the hot streak you have been on ! That draped half is almost as coveted though ! I am voting to put that beautiful lady on the BANNER ! Well deserved ! Mainerelic

JW15

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705 w/DD coil Backup- 505,305.
Holy @#$% !!!!!!I just picked up my jaw...I don't have the words...BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick,sick,sick,pull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :headbang:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fantastic Banner find my friend.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

JW15

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705 w/DD coil Backup- 505,305.
unclevinn said:
what a find ive only seen one other draped bust half dug and it was 1828 and not so good shape as yours congrats.... sure would like to see that video, i can only imagine lol hh unclevinn
Draped bust halves were minted from 1796 -1807

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
WOW! Thats the most beautiful large silver I've ever seen in dug condition. You have to get it graded, it will also help preserve it.

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Awesome find Coop, you are tearing it up this year , keep it going !!!!! my Banner Vote is in. Oh show the video because if anyone of use found that we would make complete idiots of ourselves too. :icon_thumleft:

Bubba65

jcooking

Feb 28, 2010
Montana
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro, Sunray X-1 probe
Garrett AT Gold
Oh yeah Coop, you are killing it! Great job! That is a gleamer of an old shinie, YOU GOTTA post the video! Thanks for sharing and HH! :headbang:

davehky

Jan 3, 2007
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your awesome find! :icon_thumright:

shvlnflds

Mar 13, 2010
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Freedom III,Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the very,very cool silver. Lucky enough with the coin,but the condition WHEW! Wouldn't be able to control myself either, it would be nice to see the video.BANNER!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread