High School

M

mchamby

Hi, I hit a local high school today after the rain finally stopped. I have not hunted here before except to look for the principals key he lost (which I found for him). I understand from others that they hit it occasionally so I didn't think I would find much, I was surprised with the coins. The ground here is all clay so today was a good day to hit it but there were puddles all over, so I hunted around them. I ended up finding 13 quarters, the oldest being 1965, 9 dimes, 8 pennies, One old locker key (they haven't used them in about 15 years, one leash snap and a metal whatsit. There were more signals to dig but they were on a steep side hill where the people sit to watch football and I couldn't get my body into a position to dig so someone else will have to hit that. I was happy with being able to get outside and $4.23 goes toward the hundred I'm try to find by the end of the year. HH
Mchamby

Attachments

• OVUHS.JPG
    OVUHS.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
holy cow,,, that hill is where all the goods are !!! ya gotta find a way to do it........ congrads on todays haul.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Mc,

glad you got out.

Can almost feel all those gold and silver rings
on the hillside. Can almost hear them
calling out, "find me, find me". ;D

have a good un...........

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You put a dent into that goal today Maria!!! Congrats on your finds!

Nana ;)

R

realmhunter

Great job! a little closer to your goal. Have faith and you will get there! ;) RH

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Agreed with the post before. That hill sounds like a very good place to look. I hope you can find a way to be able to detect and dig on that hill.

Congratulations hope you get the $100 before the years out.

Postalrevnant

B

BIG61AL

FINDING CLAD BEATS FINDING NOTHING EVERY DAY OF WEEK. GO FIND SOME MORE!
AL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread