tornado
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: tornado

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2009
    NW Alabama
    Ace 250
    358 times

tornado

Our little town of Phil Campbell AL was leveled by a tornado two weeks ago. None of my family was hurt or killed. Our house is messed up. I have to replace the roof and siding and repair sheetrock. My inlaws house and some of my neighbors houses are gone. My wife and I went to her aunts house to find the flag she was given when her husband had the military funeral a few years ago. We dound the flag, his discharge papers and many photos. We also went to her cousins house and found two revolvers and a rifle for him. No pics. I am having to use my phone. After seeing this mess I can understand why you can find strange stuff in the middle of nowhere.

us
    May 2010
    newport vermont
    whites xlt minelab explorer se pro
    10 times

Re: tornado

glad to hear your all well and safe yes those big winds sure can put things in strange places
    vermont hillbilly

us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    8499 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: tornado

Oh Alabamered, I am so thankful ya'll are ok. Pm me, if there is a need, that ya'll cannot get fulfilled.
    I will do my best. Many, many contacts there.......I just don't know who faired what, they all over Al.
    Sometimes, no news can be good news, if ya no what I mean.

Peace and comfort be with you friend, prayers too.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

Sponsored Links