goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, i just got back from vacation and decided to MD my neighbors property i got permission for. The land dates to the 30's, however, there is a catch. He likes to decorate his yard with trash, lots of it. This and the years of excess trash causes me to dig tons of it. i swear, every other target was trash, if not more, not counting all the beeps that plagued me. It was the hardest place i have ever MD'ed. However, i did walk away with a few keepers. I got-

whats left of a cheap watch (hit by mower)
a penny
a Canadian penny with a hole drilled through it, painted blue, and hit by a mower
a gun shell
and the weird thingy

it is about 3 inches in diameter (round) and a few millimeters in hight. it is made of copper or brass. It has a back of iron. There is two square holes across from eachother on the side. it has two marks were something was sodere. It may be a horse harness piece, but I'm not sure.

HH
-GC
(pics later)

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a tough area to detect, gotta dig through the trash to get to the goodies! HH, Mike

O

Ole Mole

goldencoin said:
He likes to decorate his yard with trash, lots of it. This and the years of excess trash causes me to dig tons of it. i swear, every other target was trash, if not more, not counting all the beeps that plagued me.
(pics later)
Well since he decorates his yard with trash, take your finds that you have accumulated and make him a mobile or a windchime ;D
Make something productive out of it.
Good Luck on your hunting.

R

realmhunter

Your finds havent had any luck...(hit by a mower!) Anyways, congrats and keep searching maybe you will find something nice that has not been hit by a mower! :D

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks everybody and LOL