79.5 KB · Views: 640
  • DSC05410.JPG
    DSC05410.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 635
Upvote 0

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least you got out. And hey, it's MUCH better than working, right?! :thumbsup: I would say that 99.99% of detectorists don't find anything of value when they go out, so, don't feel bad. Practice, practice, practice & have fun. Good finds WILL come :icon_sunny:

benmmaddog

May 17, 2011
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chin up, i felt that way too. then i found some spots and now i can't get enough of MD'ing :icon_thumright:
and remember a bad day MD'ing is better then a good day at work ;D

novafinder

Mar 18, 2011
nova scotia
Detector(s) used
teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i know how you feel, in almost 2 years of detecting ive only found a couple of real cool coins and relics so 99% of the time i come home with scrap metal but that one time that you pull a old copper or silver makes it all worth while,i go out with low expectations and that way when i do find something its awesome and when i dont its no big deal
keep at it and good luck

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Just keep swinging...sometimes its like playing the lottery. I searched a patch of ground here in town and found nothing but junk, but then I dug up a copper spear head. You just never know what you are going to find...ANYWHERE. I am more interested in artifacts than I am coins. Do some searching around,find some old houses, everybit of this country has some kind of metal in the ground you just have to play to win that lottery. Good luck on your next dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions