My First SLQ This Season

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
I went back to a park today that has been good to me in the past, I spent the morning there and got my first SLQ of the season a 1920. I also found the '46 Rosey, a token that reads "Good for a Drink at Barnes and Childers" and 5 wheats. I spent saturday morning with a few of the club members looking for a lost ring but with no success. Dakota Jim and I headed for a small park that we've been curious about and got skunked pretty much. After that we headed to a park that has given up silver in the past and it was slim pickins. I ended up with an '05 IH, 1 wheat and my second 1911d Barber dime in 2 weeks. This one is strange as it has a 5 or an S scratched into the face. The '45 Merc and '48s Rosey are from a short hunt after work earlier this week. Thanks for looking and HH
Deano
101_1210.jpg

5dime.jpg

Upvote 0

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Nice coinage! Lookin like ya have a great spot there. Good luck on your next dig! :headbang:

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've dug quarters older and newer, but that darn standing quarter keeps eluding me. Yours is a fine example with a readable date to boot :headbang:. I like your other coins and the token as well.

fwcrawford

Jan 7, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50, Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Tesoro Vaquero, Minelab Sovereign GT
Nice variety of silver there... congradulations!!!!

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Awesome finds my friend !! Keep em comin

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the token :headbang: Sweet Barber & SLQ :icon_thumright:

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great group of coins, congrats :icon_thumright: