My new rune ink

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
My friend gave me some new ink.They are on my forarm,up & down.I will tell ya;ll what the center two are but The other two are mine,& mine alone.If I were to tell someone it would release the magic.(kinda like tellin someone what you wished for)

The sun is my wife's dawn's name,the one below it is our hands clasped in marrage,holding my two sons....the rest are mine...
SDC17351.jpg

Upvote 0

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
High Plains Digger said:
Very meaningful for you, but don't you think you may have "runed" your arm?
and have to look at it for the rest of your life. I had a buddy that had some of his removed, the craters left behind wasn't pretty.

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
It's all forever,I am ok with that....My wife and I have been marryed for 7 years & together for over 12.She is my best friend and soulmate.I will always have my to sons,and the meaning for the other two will not change.as they are for those that I love. :thumbsup:

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope your new tat brings you lots of diggin' luck! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Thanx...I have to make one just for hunting,well that may be too selfish....I will do one for just luck,that should be ok....

Heck shes glad to be rid of me for a few hours...lol...That way she can bake,and not have me under foot...har....Sometimes she even likes to go digging with me..So I say.......HOMERUN!!!.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread