Found three rings today - 18K diamond & band + 14K band

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Found three rings today - 18K diamond & band + 14K band

OK, so I didn't use a metal detector to find them. If this belongs in 'Garage Sale Finds' then feel free to move it because I found these things earlier today in the bottom of a large box of items I got at auction about a month ago. There was all sorts of junk piled on top of them. I had the box in my storage unit and finally got around to cleaning some of the stuff out of it. I'm quite happy with this discovery even though I paid about $30.00 for the entire box.

Upvote 0

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Found three rings today - 18K diamond & band + 14K band

The White Gold rings are I'd say/guess from the late 1980's or early 1990's, :icon_scratch: the Gold Band could be older maybe as old as 1940. :dontknow:
Hope this helps, nice score !! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

That's a nice stone don't sell that stone for scrap !! :o I know the diamond market crashed but diamonds are still valuable. :hello2: Never let anyone tell you a diamond is worthless only chips are worthless you have around a 1/2 Carat stone there... :notworthy: Worth at least $150+ in itself !! :icon_thumleft: I say at least, but that stone is likely worth a hell of a lot more.... :headbang: Get it appraised and insured if your keeping it and even if not a proper appraisal is in order before sale. :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

OP
OP
hombre_de_plata_flaco

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
The White Gold rings are I'd say/guess from the late 1980's or early 1990's

Thanks for the input, but the box the 18K whites came in says "Wiss Founded 1848". The Wiss Jewelry store was located in Newark, New Jersey and sold out to a larger company in 1976. I guess someone could have gotten new rings and put them in a old box? :dontknow:

And no, I ain't scrappin' these.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice :thumbsup:

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread