Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I searched hayfield that contain lots of iron, that i though was done to dead with X-terra 70, E-trac and Golden mask 3, Deus proved them wrong by finding plenty of aluminium foil and few goodies:

Deus seems to work just fine and the tones are great sounding with the cordless headphones. The iron contamination was quite bad, because with every swing there where like 5-10 iron signals, used the Deus fast, Gm-power programs and it was like the whole field was just full of good signals all of a sudden. :laughing7:

Upvote 0

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Digger82 said:
I searched hayfield that contain lots of iron, that i though was done to dead with X-terra 70, E-trac and Golden mask 3, Deus proved them wrong by finding plenty of aluminium foil and few goodies:

Deus seems to work just fine and the tones are great sounding with the cordless headphones. The iron contamination was quite bad, because with every swing there where like 5-10 iron signals, used the Deus fast, Gm-power programs and it was like the whole field was just full of good signals all of a sudden. :laughing7:

Deus is a good machine, i got me self an GMP and i LOVE it! Nice finds and happy hunting//Tsh

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digger82 said:

Best all round machine on the market right now :headbang: :hello2:

I'll wait until the prices come down & I have cleared most my sites with the GMP 11" Coil :thumbsup: (might be a few years)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions