Attachments

• IMG_0927 resized.jpg
    IMG_0927 resized.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,283
Upvote 0
U

umrgolf

baspinall said:
You know what bud I'm not going to sit on a forum and argue with you. You feel how you feel. I have been here a long time and have never had issues with anyone on this forum. If the OP wants to say something to me that's his choice. Done, move on. Hey look I modified it again. Find anything interesting in my profile?

How dare I click your name to send you a pm :laughing7: No matter how long you've been here, you were still wrong.

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off let me say what a terrific find ARelicHunter! :icon_thumleft: :wink: :occasion14: Finds like that are very appreciated on this forum. I know where you're coming from Baspinall as we've had our share of people who come on and post once never to return again but I don't think that's the case here at all. I think that Arelichunter probably spends more time diggin' and less time worryin' about posting, many of us can relate to that at one time or another ;D UMRGolf is right here though that guys like this who are good guys get turned off if someone is too quick to come down on them in a negative way or suggest that their finds aren't dug and then we all are non-plused because they take their posts and their finds elsewhere.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
{Sentinel} said:
First off let me say what a terrific find ARelicHunter! :icon_thumleft: :wink: :occasion14: Finds like that are very appreciated on this forum. I know where you're coming from Baspinall as we've had our share of people who come on and post once never to return again but I don't think that's the case here at all. I think that Arelichunter probably spends more time diggin' and less time worryin' about posting, many of us can relate to that at one time or another ;D UMRGolf is right here though that guys like this who are good guys get turned off if someone is too quick to come down on them in a negative way or suggest that their finds aren't dug and then we all are non-plused because they take their posts and their finds elsewhere.

As we are having this debate I will join in.

I don't believe that any true hunter can be or should be worried about other people's comments. They know the truth (full stop).
I would prefer that all questions are answered as best the poster can, its only polite to do so when posting on an open forum.
We have heard about the $$$ but I would much rather know about the history & details of the finds, which I'm still in the dark about. So this has not help me learn anything, other than people having this kind of debate because of the lack of details.
This forum is a valuable resource & I would value the posters input on these rare finds, it can save many hundreds of hours of the worlds treasure hunters time by this persons explanations. Now that kind of knowledge has no $$$ value, its greater than that, its the history we all love.
Clearly he must have the knowledge, so lets have some real sharing of that power. :thumbsup: (never assume people know what things are, specially rare items)

I'm not even sure what G.DS stands for (Guards? Grenadiers?). Come on arelichunter lets have some lessons from the master?

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Lovin your posts!
I hunt every day too (almost),
and sometimes pull a nice item,
looking forward to seeing more !! :thumbsup:

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coins ,relics bottles We love em . Keep em coming.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is one of the most interesting British buckles that I've ever seen! :o

Thanks for posting it! :thumbsup:

Dave

PS. Don't stop posting, as we're all interested to see what everyone finds . . .
whether it's good or bad! :wink:

Attachments

• GDS Buckle.jpg
    GDS Buckle.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 499

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Glad to help lol , as long as I cant get around too well all the time I excercise my couch search engine and try to learn something

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that the 13 slave tags sold for $126,500, not $188,000.
That's according to public records that I Googled.
Does the plot thicken?
Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread