Jun 21, 2011

Attachments

• IMG_0927 resized.jpg
    IMG_0927 resized.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,283
Upvote 0
U

umrgolf

That is one beautiful relic.. probably from the SC lowcountry, right? Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No offense but that is the second "rare" relic you posted. How come you never come back and answer any questions that people have :icon_scratch: Makes me think .........

U

umrgolf

baspinall said:
No offense but that is the second "rare" relic you posted. How come you never come back and answer any questions that people have :icon_scratch: Makes me think .........

What does it make you think? He's been registered for 2 days. He is just posting his stuff in the wrong forum. This is dug, not today, but dug. The only thing you should be thinking is that the guy is new.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have we scared you away? Come back :icon_thumright:

I would like to see more, just add a few more details, its how we all learn. I for one have never seen this type & I live in the UK (although most UK military stuff by its nature ends up in foreign countries)

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o :o

Fantastic find :o can you share more of the story, of how you found it :icon_thumleft:

SS

OP
OP
A

arelichunter

Greenie
Jun 21, 2011
LOL...Makes me think he says....lol...I'd say stop thinking lol....anyway, here's my story. I dig everyday. I dont have a lot of time to always post and I never really was a computer fan...I'm soooo old! I have been supporting myself like this for a long time. I dig MUCH stuff. Some one of a kind pieces. I auctioned a rare Huckster slave tag for $26,650...at Bowers and Merenas auction...highest price ever paid for a single slave tag. Then I auctioned 13 of em at James Julias auction for $188,000..all a matter of public record...so no bulls--t. I am finding soooo many coins...colonials...some Roman(really), ALL the large pennies(yes, the chain cents...3 cent pieces, 1/2 dimes and on and on. Rare one of a kind Confederate belt buckles and buttons. Bottles...many $10,000 a piece. You name it, it has been lost in the ground, and I dig it. Now some of the biggest collectors in the country can confirm what I'm writing. And unless I miss my guest, I think "New Jersey Don" may be one of them and answering questions on this forum.... Some of my stuff gets posted on Kellyco's site as they give me free equipment in exchange...just ask ol JW over there. Anyway, no brag, just fact. I will be posting some neat stuff on here from time to time depending on the response as I dont want to waste my time if nobodys interested...

Attachments

• jeff with mallets.jpg
    jeff with mallets.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 717
U

umrgolf

arelichunter said:
LOL...Makes me think he says....lol...I'd say stop thinking lol....anyway, here's my story. I dig everyday. I dont have a lot of time to always post and I never really was a computer fan...I'm soooo old! I have been supporting myself like this for a long time. I dig MUCH stuff. Some one of a kind pieces. I auctioned a rare Huckster slave tag for $26,650...at Bowers and Merenas auction...highest price ever paid for a single slave tag. Then I auctioned 13 of em at James Julias auction for $188,000..all a matter of public record...so no bulls--t. I am finding soooo many coins...colonials...some Roman(really), ALL the large pennies(yes, the chain cents...3 cent pieces, 1/2 dimes and on and on. Rare one of a kind Confederate belt buckles and buttons. Bottles...many $10,000 a piece. You name it, it has been lost in the ground, and I dig it. Now some of the biggest collectors in the country can confirm what I'm writing. And unless I miss my guest, I think "New Jersey Don" may be one of them and answering questions on this forum.... Some of my stuff gets posted on Kellyco's site as they give me free equipment in exchange...just ask ol JW over there. Anyway, no brag, just fact. I will be posting some neat stuff on here from time to time depending on the response as I dont want to waste my time if nobodys interested...

We are very interested to see the stuff. That's what the majority of us are here to see anyway (the rare top-notch finds) The only thing that caused an issue was that people were under the assumption you were claiming they were dug "today" Like I figured, they're finds from the past and I would suggest posting them in My Best Finds. Don't worry about who believes you or who doesn't, there will always be skeptics.

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
Keep posting ! I am so glad you came back. I had a few doubts lol . I for one want to see all that you will post and if you can please add a short story. again Please keep posting !

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I, for one, and I believe many others would greatly appreciate your posts. :headbang:

Its always a pleasure to see a professional at work, no matter what field they have their expertise in. :notworthy:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All great finds :icon_thumleft: please keep posting Jim :thumbsup:

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does it make you think? He's been registered for 2 days. He is just posting his stuff in the wrong forum. This is dug, not today, but dug. The only thing you should be thinking is that the guy is new.
[/quote]

Whats it make me think. Makes me think it's a thread like many others. People posting stuff never to return to the thread when questions are asked. Oh, and I do not need others suggesting what "I" should think. Was not posting to cause issues with folks. There has been plenty of fishy posts on these forums. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers.

U

umrgolf

[/quote]

Whats it make me think. Makes me think it's a thread like many others. People posting stuff never to return to the thread when questions are asked. Oh, and I do not need others suggesting what "I" should think.
[/quote]

the rules make the suggestion for you.. by the way, did you see reply 10? ::)

(after modifying your reply)
The point im making is that you don't have the authority to publicly question a post like this, per the rules of the forum. This post is the very reason that rule exists. We will likely lose YET ANOTHER member's great finds because of a few displays of skepticism that aren't allowed to begin with.

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what bud I'm not going to sit on a forum and argue with you. You feel how you feel. I have been here a long time and have never had issues with anyone on this forum. If the OP wants to say something to me that's his choice. Done, move on. Hey look I modified it again. Find anything interesting in my profile?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions