found a silver HMI 925 ring/and a junk ring from india ...

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
ok! Friday I had off- so I decided I would help out my girlfriend and stop over at her job so she could drop her car off after work for some repair work...- I had some time to kill so I hunted a small beach area at a local small pond. I got out of the car and wasn't working it for more then 5 minutes when the first target I recovered at three inches down was a silver ring with HMI 925 in it- I shared that info with my girl friend via phone and she later looked it up online and found that exact ring for about $25 on e-bay. lol. so about $2 gas rebate for the day Friday and a $25 silver ring. 8) hey it's kind of beat up, but the CZ and fake emerald look nice and my girl friend's liking the new find...

the next chance I had to go dirt hunting was Sunday night, I hit the local baseball diamond- (avoiding the local hoods in the play ground area of that local park- what did I miss? the full moon or something- who let the bad people out!?!?! :o ) - after finding the normal clad change I found a funny signal that came up as almost silver on my detector... I dug it more because I wanted to know what it was- I found what looked like a small pinky gold ring (remember it came up silver!) on the inside it had 'india' stamped twice (one stamp was almost worn off) - it's light for it's size. sorry no pics of this one/ maybe a little later tonight after work.... no idea what it weighs or what it really is- I'm guessing it's probably not really gold.. anyhow two hunts two rings- I'm happy that's a great weekend....now I must state visualizing gold/gold/gold...real big gold.... ::)

Attachments

• IMG00297.jpg
    IMG00297.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG00280.jpg
    IMG00280.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,152
Upvote 0
OP
OP
mfitzy111

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'll have to get some good pics up here of this ring. phone pics are kind of blurry....tonight when I get home... :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread