Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KyFreeBird said:
:icon_thumright: Great buckle and what a piece of history !!!!!!!!! BANNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, it would be a great banner find, if he could come up with a suitable story with it.

Eagle

prolab69

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allan said:
Pic data says it was taken jan. 19 2011 , need to change the camera date , nice find !
Sorry, but something just doesnt seem kosher here, his 3rd Reg foot belt plate says image 0927 and was posted June 21st, but this one was found June 27th and is image 0886? ....Is it just me? or do other people see whats going on here?

sekypaleo

Jan 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 with 13" Ultimate coil, AKA Sorex Pro, Eurotek Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prolab69 said:
allan said:
Pic data says it was taken jan. 19 2011 , need to change the camera date , nice find !
Sorry, but something just doesnt seem kosher here, his 3rd Reg foot belt plate says image 0927 and was posted June 21st, but this one was found June 27th and is image 0886? ....Is it just me? or do other people see whats going on here?
I think quite a few on here see what's going on, but forum rules prevent us from throwing the BS flag.

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Nice buckle. Need some more info about it to be on banner.

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Wow!! One of the nicest 2 pieces I have seen posted in a long time... banner for sure!!

NOT to rob your glory.. but I'll scan one my father dug 20+ years ago that will just make you cry it is so nice!!! One of my favorite buckles ( next to Virginia ones!!) by far.. again.. stellar find!!! and reminded me of my Dad's greatest finds so.. thanks!! ;-)

MB

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
sekypaleo said:
prolab69 said:
allan said:
I think quite a few on here see what's going on, but forum rules prevent us from throwing the BS flag.

Pesky rules!!! Give me a bit of time and I'll post one of the NICEST SC T&W you will have ever seen dug!!! My dad... when he first started.. with a machine I bought him... and he had no clue what it was when he first found it!! Errrr... newbe luck!!

MB

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am a no buddy around here but I don't see it like the others do :dontknow: need to see the back of the buckle.

sekypaleo

Jan 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 with 13" Ultimate coil, AKA Sorex Pro, Eurotek Pro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fieldslayer said:
Only one rare find yesterday??? Hang in there pal , sorry about the slump this week. ..Better days are coming...
:laughing9: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread