First time out in awhile..........buckle, buttons, silver, pewter, pin

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did some hunting this weekend at a new site, had decent results, will be going back; and at my faithful abandoned road site. Totals for the weekend were fair enough, 5 flat buttons, an 1884 love token inscribed "RW" which looks like the plow hit it a couple of times, a pewter button, don't seem to find many of those around here, and a really interesting fairy brooch pin. I hope to get out to check out a different series of sites soon with Bezjo. The research over the winter needs to be utilized....its already July!! Happy 4th of July all of you Americans on the forum, and good luck and happy hunting to all :)

Attachments

• july4weekendtotal.jpg
    july4weekendtotal.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 454
  • july4weekendfairybrooch.jpg
    july4weekendfairybrooch.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 445
  • july4weekendlovetokenpewterbutton.jpg
    july4weekendlovetokenpewterbutton.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 441
Upvote 0

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
Very nice my upstate brother . love the token and the other handful of finds you have there . waiting on a good hard rain here to soften thing up a bit , happy 4th bro. Rob :coffee2:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, :o love those Love Tokens !! :notworthy:
Haven't you found more of those ?? ??? :icon_scratch:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

OP
OP
Bushido Dude

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Yea thats the second love token i've found this year, although the first was much better condition, this one was in an area between a cellar hole and a stone wall that might have been a small field that was plowed or something, there are a few dings and chunks in it, its still cool though. And im sorry about the quality of the pictures, my Pentax camera died on me so i'm stuck using the cellphone until I buy a new camera. MUD you need to come down this way sometime, we have a good 6 sites that have been producing well for us, i'm actually going in a few mins to go check out some other ones that were researched over the winter. Wish us luck!

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
your Brooch is oustanding
That Love Token, Beautiful and rare :o
Pewter buttons are a good sign!