Zipppos and Clad and Stuff from the old house!

Marvin Lee

Jun 6, 2011
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro U-Max / New MineLab Etrac / Garret Pro pointer
Here are a few more things I have found in the past few days, The old house where I found the luggage tag, will have to wait.....well maybe...until after winter. Too tall of grass, and the soil is locked up tight. I found more though, and here is the old water spicket, also found a zippo on the way back to the car. Think I will keep the patina just the way it is. Peace, in Idaho. Marvin.
Ps now I know why they call it Clad! Your not quite 'Glad' and your not quite "Sad' when you find out it's not silver!

Attachments

• zIMG_0218.jpg
    zIMG_0218.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 340
  • zIMG_0224.jpg
    zIMG_0224.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 338
  • zIMG_0225.jpg
    zIMG_0225.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 342
  • zIMG_0229.jpg
    zIMG_0229.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 343
Upvote 0

Tector

Apr 4, 2011
Davenport, ia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro silver umax
Like the zippo too. What's in the top picture? 3 silver rings and a pocket watch? I like your photography skills_great natural light. Way to represent the silver umax users!

OP
OP
Marvin Lee

Marvin Lee

Jun 6, 2011
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Tesoro U-Max / New MineLab Etrac / Garret Pro pointer
The upper photo is objects that consist of a Eternity heart shaped watch, cool but not worth anything doubt its gold, another is sterling 925 kids ring, and a 925 sterling CZ dimond earing? the other are wedding rings but cheap metal stuff. :thumbsup:

breed12

Jun 19, 2011
okla city okla
Detector(s) used
mxt pro. Cibola - bandido two
if you send the zippo lighter to the company that makes them they will restore it send it back to you for no charge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread