Fun day...

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
ok... so today I drove to Boston taking my Son back home... I stopped at a common that has yielded finds every trip... Last trip there I nabbed the Federal Revenue Cutter Cufflinks...

7102011_Totals.jpg

Edited: Son messing with me... I have a bucket list and he has been looking for items on my bucket list... and thought he was helping me out :-(

in the totals picture that big coin is a Canadian Two Dollar piece... There was some swings close by and the wood chips were calling me :-) but... I didn't even know that canada had two dollar coins...

HH all...

Paul

Upvote 0

Troyounce

Nov 18, 2003
Clyde,Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
GP3000
TESORO LOBO
GARRETT GTI 2500 + Eagle eye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: No wonder these almost never get dug !

great finds! :icon_thumleft:

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008

whats wrong with this picture! that dont lookmlike any 3cent peice ive dug?? willy

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

yep their called "toonie" --one dollar coins are called "loonies" after the loon birds on em --so two dollar coin is called a "toonie"--go figger :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :help:

now for the scary part - a mere 13 years ago --I got for 1 us dollar-- $1.50 candain in exchange --today you get 95 to 96 cents candain for 1 us dolar -- that;s a exchange loss of 54 cents per dollar exchanged -- over a 1/3 rd ( 33%) drop in value in 13 years -- almost 3 % per year loss in trading value * ( much more the interest paid by investing it in a savings account at current interest rates )

OP
OP
FooserPaul

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac

I learned that my son messing with me... I have a bucket list and he has been looking for items on my bucket list... and thought he was helping me out :-( can you please delete this post...

Paul

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well at least you found out he was messing with ya -- gotta love em -- :tongue3:--

well at least now you know what to look for signal wize in the future - 04 --so its not all bad.

give jr a dutch rub --fer that one. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread