Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MD'ing in Canada!

Hello, back from my trip and i took a shortcut through Canada. It was very hard to dig the Canadian because the pennies rang as dimes or pennies, the dimes rang as low gold, and i didn't even find a quarter, i forgot what the nickle rang. I really suggest you get out there because the ground was litered with coins and stuff. stopped at a park around Brenton and here is what i found.

.60 Canadian
.03 US
part of an earring

HH
-GC

Attachments

• IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Re: MD'ing in Canada!

Sounds like canada doesnt have very many metal detectorists. We all need to go down there and hunt that place uP!!!! :)

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Detectingfreak said:
Sounds like canada doesnt have very many metal detectorists. We all need to go down there and hunt that place uP!!!! :)

Yep, canada is crawling with coins and jewerly!

HH
-GC

UnknownBounty

May 26, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX

Hey, don't creep on our territory now, we've got plenty of metal detectorists here, only they won't admit it, tell you where they search, what they've foiund etc. very secretive. Canada has some ok things, but not nerely as much as the united states. which had much older towns etc.

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

....still, not as many MD'ers as in America.....also, ionly went to one park, which might not have been hit before. Still, for canada's size, it has less MD'ers (to my knowledge) and has the same size. So, there could possibly a larger density of coins. However, i'm baseing this on my one experience, so i may be way off.

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread