You have got to be kidding!

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Yesterday was my last day in Wyoming and we got to the airport early so we had to wait for about an hour and a half before we could board the plane. At airports me and my brother always like to look for money, but we hate it when people give us that nasty look or stare at us frowning like were desperate or something. So we devises a plan, we went over to a whole row of chairs that were against the wall, but there was someone sitting in one of the end chairs. We didnt want him staring at us so we made a big seen.

BROTHER: "whoops i dropped my quarter for candy behind the chairs!"

ME: "aww man, lets go look for it"

*we climb under and behind the chairs and look for coins*

BROTHER: "i dont see it anywhere!"

ME: " forget it, its gone"

*we leave the area (we only found a dime and a penny) and head somewhere else.)*

(we never did loose a quarter)

5 minutes later we head back to the charis again to double check the spot. When we get there we find the same 35 year old man who was there before, only this time he was moving the chairs and looking on the ground where i had been searching. HE WANTED OUR QUARTER!!! LOL There never was a quarter! We just keep walking on and when we get far enough away burst out laughing!!!

TOTALS: 6 pennies
1 nickel
3 dimes
1 quarter
-----------------------
~ $0.66

Not bad!

-CC

Upvote 0

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Crazy kids! LOL Have a great flight home Cool, next time you come to Idaho/Wyoming you let me know! I'd love to go detecting with you, I'll even take you to one of my secret clad spots! LQ doesnt even know about this spot..............well, she does now! ;D

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Thanks AP! Hopefully i will be back some time in the winter, depending on how hard highschool is. And maybe next summer. I will be looking forward to that secret hunting spot!!!

I just arrived in CT last night at 2 am! Slept till about noon this morning and have been on TN ever since.

MAINE HILLS HUNTER

Mar 24, 2006
Oxford Hills of Maine
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You SOB, that was you crawling around down there. I spent an hour looking for that darn quarter.

Just kidding! But that is really funny.

Eric

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's a great story.

Just goes to show, deep down inside, everybody loves to pick up coins. Some people are just afraid they'll be seen doing it :D

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
:D hey great story ! I look for lost monies at the laundry mat ! ;) Always find a few coins in the washers !! LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread