Cars, cars, more cars and gold too!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Hi all, Red here! We had a very interesting weekend, to say the least, we got out for a bit on friday, didn't find much, just the usual pulltabs, nails, bottle caps and so on. Saturday was a lot more fun! :headbang: There was a car show, and we both love old cars, so of course we had to find the perfect spot to park and watch, as the cars were cruising up and down cwrtain streets, showing off! That was ok with us, saw some real beauties, and of course wanted a few of them! :laughing9: Guess we need to win the lottery! LOL Also on saturday, it was firefighters day at the park, they had bagpipers, games, food, and more, unfortunately our camera died, so we are using a really old one! LOL
After the car show, we did some detecting, didn't find much, just 2.27 in clad and a bunch of garbage, c'mon people, if your going to leave your garbage behind, then you need to lose the good stuff too!!! Or at least clean up after yourselves! :wink:
Sunday we got out late, but I don't think Chug minded too much, I decided since it was sunday, and I was with my favorite guy, and wanted to be pretty for him! :wink: We hit one park, and OMG we are not going back, it was all rock almost, and all Chug found was nails and screws and other garbage, oh and a pair of broken flip flops. ::) We headed next to our favorite park, and of course we ran into a busybody, or as I call them, the detector police! ::) We were sitting and resting in the shade and a lady came up and asked what we had, well Chug said a metal detector, she then proceded to tell us that what we were doing is illegal, and we needed to leave, of course you know what the answer was, hell no!!! >:( She found a cop, and he just waved at us!!! :laughing9: :tongue3: We were finding some clad, and toys, when Chug's phone rang! At this time there was a street kid trying to aske questions, and when Chug got distracted with his phone, the kid took two steps, and ALMOST got what he wanted! :o >:( I whipped around, and grabbed Chug's mighty AP Digger, out of it's holder and put it in the kids face, while staring him down, when he saw I meant business, he left! I was shaking so BAD IT WASN'T FUNNY, BUT THERE WAS NO WAY HE WAS GETTING CHUG'S DETECTOR!!! :o We did good on clad sunday, 2.82 and oops, almost forgot.... a small gold ring, it weighs 1.4 grams, but we don't care, gold is gold in our books! We were delighted to find it, now we just have to decide where to go next week!!! Thanks for reading, have a safe and fun day and HH!!!! Red

Attachments

• P1010018 (7).JPG
    P1010018 (7).JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 687
  • P1010014 (7).JPG
    P1010014 (7).JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 685
  • P1010021 (6).JPG
    P1010021 (6).JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 692
  • P1010023 (7).JPG
    P1010023 (7).JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 683
  • P1010024 (7).JPG
    P1010024 (7).JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 680
  • P1010033 (4).JPG
    P1010033 (4).JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 671
  • P1010019 (7).JPG
    P1010019 (7).JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 665
  • P1010034 (5).JPG
    P1010034 (5).JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 659
  • 07-16-11_165.jpg
    07-16-11_165.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 664
  • 07-23-11_120.jpg
    07-23-11_120.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 670
  • P1010001 (7).JPG
    P1010001 (7).JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 544
Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
You go girl!! defend those detectors! congrats on the gold!

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cntrydncr1 said:
You go girl!! defend those detectors! congrats on the gold!

:headbang: Thank you! I'm just glad Chug has Digger, that thing is wicked sharp, no way was he going to get them!!!! :laughing7: It's small gold, but hey, anytime you find gold is a good day!!! :headbang: Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
plymouthian12 said:
love the old cars

So do we, our favorite one is Loca, that was is so cool!!! Can't wait til the next show!!!! :headbang: :hello2: Red :thumbsup:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad everything worked out with the street kid...I hunt some pretty tough parks but I've never had a problem (knock on wood). One morning while getting read for work I was watching the police divers checking on an SUV that was dumped in one of the lakes that night. Thank God there were no bodies in it but I decided to skip that park that day.

Congrats on the gold...all gold is good.

I always liked those Rat Car customs. Usually try to mimic the style of the old 20s and 30s hot rods but then they add a little personality. I have one guy by me that the car looks like a coffin and there are skulls everywhere on it. Not my taste but it is cool and definitely a head turner.

HH

NJ

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: Thanks for looking everyone, and thanks for your comments, that rat car was awesome, we both love it! Of course we also fell in love with the truck, omg that is gorgeous!!!! Chug's dream car is a 65 and a half mustang convertable, and mine is a 63 firebird, and of course we both love muscle cars!!!! It was a great day with my bestest friend in the world, love you Chug!!!! :love4: :love3: :love6: :love5: :love7: Red

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
She just loves me Because I brought Home I high powered Magnet Attached to a Handle So she Doesn't Have to Bend down to Pick Up Bottle Caps!!!!! LMAO!!!! HH Chug

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug and Red said:
She just loves me Because I brought Home I high powered Magnet Attached to a Handle So she Doesn't Have to Bend down to Pick Up Bottle Caps!!!!! LMAO!!!! HH Chug

:laughing9: I love you whole bunches Chug, now where are we going this weekend to try out my new toy???????????????????????????????????????????? HuH??? HUH????? PUT YOUR HEARINGAID IN!!!!!!!! ;D Red :nono:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im thinking the Gold Park again so you can get those Toys and Bottlecaps out of the Way!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool pics guy. Looks like you guy had a good time. Glad to hear that you protected your detector from the kid.....Matt

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chug and Red said:
Im thinking the Gold Park again so you can get those Toys and Bottlecaps out of the Way!!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

All I need are pink, yellow, blue and white, and any other colors made!!! ;D Oh, and I want to find more cars!!!! :laughing7: Red :laughing9: :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread