Lord of the Rings - Part 14k

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a few hours to spare and hit the beach today. The water was treacherous and couldn't even stick my big toe in, so, just worked the wet water line. My outing was last minute & I didn't even know the tide times, so, my luck I got to the beach at high. I walked about a mile to a mile and a half in the wet sand & had MAYBE 5 or 6 signals...if that. I even tried the dry sand just to get some clad. On the return trip though...

Low kicked in :hello2: Started working the wet lane again & began to pick up quarters, so, knew I was on the right track. By the time I made it back to my starting point a couple of hours later I managed to snag (2) 14k beauties. One has a nice stone & came in at 3.1 grams. The other is a nice woman's band and came in at a hefty 6.9 grams. 10 grams on the button for both. Both pieces have nice inscriptions too.

I was using my buddy's Fisher 1280 for the day & boy did she shine. Wanted to test a Fisher water unit out since I'm pondering a purchase on a CZ-20 or CZ-21. I like the way the Fisher performs on the beach. The equivalent to my CZ-3D on sand & in water :headbang:

Was totally wiped after my hunt, so, what did I do? Decided to have a few beers with my buddy of course :laughing7: HH

Attachments

• Diamond Ring.jpg
    Diamond Ring.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 526
  • Diamond Ring Inscription.jpg
    Diamond Ring Inscription.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 532
  • Ring Two.jpg
    Ring Two.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 518
  • Ring Two Inscription.jpg
    Ring Two Inscription.jpg