Nice 18K wedding band this morning.

W

whites6000inPa

Well......The time spent digging pulltabs and nickels was finally redeemed this morning. I was at the same park I have been hunting pretty hard the past 30 days....and I finally got some of the yellow stuff. This was 2 inches deep and gave me a solid, unwaivering nickel signal. I was certain it was another nickel to go with the 8 I'd already dug this morning.

I was there for about 30 minutes on this abbreviated hunt. I stopped to suggest to a buddy of mine that he should go over to the spot where the ring was found. He had just left that immediate area when I found it. I'll bet he doesn't ask me to "just dig a few with me" next time. ;D

This one's marked 750 inside, the decimal equivalent of 18K gold.

I love finding silver coins......but this is OK too ::)

Wyatt

Attachments

• GOLDRING.JPG
    GOLDRING.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 473
Upvote 0

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOLD! isn't that a great feeling?(i wish i knew)CONGRATS

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Great find. I would certainly love to find my first ring and would take it over the pile of nickels I got yesterday for sure.

Congratulations,

Postalrevnant

OP
OP
W

whites6000inPa

Keep diggin' those pulltab and nickel signals. It happens once in awhile that it's neither.

AP....for your own use this was a solid, unwaivering meter reading....right at nickel. I was certain that it was a nickel....and not a tab. If it were a tab, the needle would have waivered just a bit.

Good luck with the "new" machine.

Wyatt

funkman

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2006
Middletown, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Ace 250
Nice ring Whites6000inPA! I need to find a nice ring like that to replace mine. I didn't lose it, just had to take it off cause my dog pulled on the leash to chase something and it pulled my fingers out or something. They swelled up and I had to get my ring off fast. The fingers are almost back to normal but I can't get the ring back on. Wife o' mine says maybe Santa will bring me a new one that fits....fingers musta got fatter in the 14 years of marriage....not the only part of me that got fatter either :o

Funkman

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love finding silver coins......but this is OK too ::)
------------------------------------------------------------

Yep....that'll do. ;D Awesome Wyatt! Congrats!

Nana ;)

OP
OP
W

whites6000inPa

Thanks Nana......It's my first gold in years

Now if this 2.00 ppd purchase (from dug clad) off eBay turns out to be real....it will have been a banner week for sure.

Wyatt

Attachments

• 3legs.JPG
    3legs.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 408

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wyatt, your ring looks very similar to one I found in California over the summer...... Diamond cut, and marked .750

Way to go!!!

Rick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread