Great NH Beach Trip, Two Silver Rings

midnightguy

May 20, 2006
Upstate NY
Just got back from a nice week in NH at the beach. Have been out of circulation for a while with the old White's detector but I haven't lost the itch though.. Decided to hit the beach and try my luck. Well I just stepped on the sand and set up and boom a strong tone. I thought it can't be this easy after so long not swinging but lets have a look. Well I didn't believe it, but a nice silver ring is at the bottom of my scoop. It has the name Faith and has a 925 mark. Sterling on my first hit in over a year wooh hoo! After that, everything else (coins) is gravy.

I kept hitting the beach during the week and was pulling some coins everyday but it didn't add up to very much. (Still fun though..) I decided to hit part of the beach near the sea walls as it was the only spot I really didn't go over much. It happened again, another strong tone and boom another ring at the bottom of my scoop. This one is larger and kind of a twin ring. (One loop that spins over the other) Marked 925 as well. Best I have ever done at the beach that's for sure. I didn't want to leave and go back home but looking forward to next years trip...

Attachments

• DSC02926.JPG
    DSC02926.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC02648.JPG
    DSC02648.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on a couple nice Silvers !
glad you enjoyed your visit :hello:
Now you gotta get back upstate to find those colonial goodies :thumbsup:

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on your silver rings midnightguy! :notworthy:

You did much better then I did in Jamaica a few months ago! :laughing7:

I only found 3 pennies and a button when I was there! :'(

Attachments

• Detecting in Jamaica 019.jpg
    Detecting in Jamaica 019.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 251

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions