Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A video of this weekends relic hunt nice 1863 indian , Token ,& eagle buttons

Here's a video I made of some of the finds we made saturday in a union civil war camp we recently found. This was our second trip to the camp. The camp was along the South Carolina coast and we had permission from the landowner. He said he'd love to see what we found and have at it :laughing7: He was amazed at what all we pulled out of the area. Hope you enjoy the video!

LP

Upvote 0

cwhunter_1

Feb 2, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab se pro, white oldy, tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: A video of this weekends relic hunt nice 1863 indian , Token ,& eagle buttons

WOW! :icon_thumright: looks like a place i've been dreaming of. Do you know how large a camp it was? buckles next?

joeyfresh

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2006
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: A video of this weekends relic hunt nice 1863 indian , Token ,& eagle buttons

Looks like you found a great spot. Love the video :icon_thumright:

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other

Great vid! Looks like fun, got to love the soil conditions there, beautiful brass right out of the ground, WOW. HH

jb58

May 22, 2009
missouri
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

like the video very much! congrats on the super finds! :thumbsup:

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.

Very nice video and nice finds too! You did a good job. Tennessee digger

Ted Mac

Sep 11, 2006
Sylvania, OH
Detector(s) used
Compass/Coinscanner Pro, Teknetics Mk 1

Congrats on the finds. Were you using a Fisher machine? And were you running in All Met mode?

Ted

OP
OP
PEles

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Ted Mac said:
Congrats on the finds. Were you using a Fisher machine? And were you running in All Met mode?

Ted

Yes I was using my Fisher goldbug Pro DP and no I always run disc. Our soil is so good ( sandy) nobody ever runs their detectors in all metal as there's no need too. I can get a button at a foot and a bullet maybe a tad bit deeper with my goldbug. Many times it'll be just enough to make me dig it, but it still hits good targets that deep. Don't even talk about how good a descriminator it is. Man these things will pluck stuff out of trash like nothing I've ever used, it's amazing. Since I've gotten so used to it I can walk through the trashiest of sites and cherry pick brass, or coins, I love it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread