( TWO ) BIG silver Spills...ONE HUNT & I got it all on Video !

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
( TWO ) BIG silver Spills...ONE HUNT & I got it all on Video !

.............It's been a while since I have posted any finds on this forum...But I thought this would be well worth a look...We went scouting for a place to hunt for a friend that was comming up from Texas ,for a visit....The first Big Silver spill was a suprize...Because there was more than one sBig silver in the hole...BUT............The Second....Was a COMPLETE Suprize...Because it was a totally misleading signal ...Watch & see...!

Upvote 0

XPress2

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: ( TWO ) BIG silver Spills...ONE HUNT & I got it all on Video !

Wow... Amazing video and coins. Congratulations...

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Great video man! :hello2:
Amazing silver coin finds for your buddy! :notworthy:

Congrats,
Dave

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800

Nice video and congrats on a couple great spills. They don't come like that often.

HH Jer

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sweet, sweet video!!!!!!! awesome finds!

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY

diggin jimmy hoffa said:
What an awesome spot with some awesome silver.

Thanks for the video and I'm glad you were able to get the silver out of the ground before that pilferring pirate Tracy shows up ;D

BTW
make sure you show him where the power button is on the Etrac, as I heard it's been awhile since he's detected.

DJH

DJH, that was toooo funny. :laughing9: Dave and Greg didnt dig everything. I came up the next weekend and found a seated half, a rosie and a barber dime. That was a sweet little spot. That was a great vid Dave. I cant wait to get back up there and hunt with you guys again. TMAN...

Buck Rabbit

May 6, 2010
Bell, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher Pulse 8x, Bounty Hunter SharpshooterII

Great video! Awesome finds :icon_thumright:

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tmanfromtexas said:
diggin jimmy hoffa said:

Thanks for the video and I'm glad you were able to get the silver out of the ground before that pilferring pirate Tracy shows up ;D

BTW
make sure you show him where the power button is on the Etrac, as I heard it's been awhile since he's detected.

DJH

DJH, that was toooo funny. :laughing9: Dave and Greg didnt dig everything. I came up the next weekend and found a seated half, a rosie and a barber dime. That was a sweet little spot. That was a great vid Dave. I cant wait to get back up there and hunt with you guys again. TMAN...
Glad to see you posting on here again and glad to see you made it up this way. To bad we didn't get a chance to get you over here in Hoosierland

Take care

tmanfromtexas

Mar 12, 2006
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY

diggin jimmy hoffa said:
tmanfromtexas said:
diggin jimmy hoffa said:

BTW

DJH

Yeah, that was a short weekend. Dave was a gracious host. Maybe next year after the thaw I can find some time to spend with you Vibes and RC. I would like to get over to yalls side of the state or maybe we can meet halfways somewhere and all hunt together. TMAN...

Glad to see you posting on here again and glad to see you made it up this way. To bad we didn't get a chance to get you over here in Hoosierland

Take care

OP
OP
AmericanCoinHunting

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HEAVYMETALNUT said:
hobo camp? some rich bums i'd say! spectacular hunt and finds! what a day! :thumbsup:
.................I think someone back then had Buried thier Life savings & either got drafted in to WW2...Or something else happened where they couldn't get back thier...Good piece of Luck for my friend Greg Tho !
7creeks said:
Nice video and finds...thanks for sharing
.......Thanks for Looking & commenting 7creeks.
Mr Tuff said:
killer hunt!!!!!! :notworthy: MR TUFF
...Thanks Mr TUFF.
chkn said:
Forget about Tracy, you guys are makin' me mad! Dayom!!! ;D Those Barbers are always worth some money no matter what year they are.
...LOL...It kind of upsets me that I didn't find them as well (chkn)
XPress2 said:
Wow... Amazing video and coins. Congratulations...
..Thanks for Lookin at my post & commenting (XPress2)
ANTIQUARIAN said:
Great video man! :hello2:
Amazing silver coin finds for your buddy! :notworthy:

Congrats,
Dave
..............Thanks Dave....I know my buddy Greg enjoyed finding them....Well atleast I got a good video out of it L.O.L....Dave @ AmericanCoinHunting
JerV3 said:
Nice video and congrats on a couple great spills. They don't come like that often.

HH Jer
...Thx for Lookin & commenting Jer
Goes4ever said:
sweet, sweet video!!!!!!! awesome finds!
...........Hey ...Thankx G4E........You make some of the best You Tube Videos out there Brother !...........I know I congratulated You on Y.T....But let me Congratulate you here as well....Congrats on getting over 100 Indian Head Cents so far this 2011 season, & Congratulations on that AWESOME 1916d Mercury Dime (Find of a lifetime as well man !
tmanfromtexas said:
diggin jimmy hoffa said:

BTW
DJH
.............The Trailer video of that hunt is now up on your (First Seated Half found) Post now...I hope I can make as interesting video for T-Net of that hunt,as the Trailer looks to be !
Buck Rabbit said:
Great video! Awesome finds :icon_thumright:
,,,,,Thanks for Watching (Buck Rabbit)..
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
tmanfromtexas said:
diggin jimmy hoffa said:

BTW
DJH
Thanks DJH....I'll see if Greg & I can see if we can get together with you for a (Hoosier) hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread