Im sorry everyone. Im a loser.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
DOH. :o Think of it this way, we have all lost something sometime. Whether we know it or not. I am sure you will be recieving much more than the 5 you lost. We are here to help you bro, always.

Umm... now where was that school of your at? ;)

Sorry about the loss CC,

Postalrevnant

OP
OP
coolcash2004

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Thanks postalrevnamnt. I still havent quite gotten of my loss yet.

-CC

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
happens to the best of us bud. ;) just remember, if no one ever lost stuff we would never find it!

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was the penny heads up? maybe you'll find that five or at least someone else's. if it makes you feel better i got BACK $10 today!! WOOHOO!!!! my kid found a book he lost last year, turned it in, got the moeny and gave it to me. crazy kid. i didnt' even know about the book. gotta love that honesty!!

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey friend, let me tell a short story.

This really happened to me when I was about 17 years old.

I used to really love candy bars and I'd stuff the wrappers in my car glove compartment. One day I cashed my part-time job check (which in those days was about $65) and stuffed the whole thing into the glove compartment with all the trash.

Later that evening I was driving by an opposing high school so I reached into my glove compartment and spitefully threw all those candy wrappers out the window in front of the school building. It wasn't until the next day that I realized what I had done. I never got a cent of that money back.

Badger

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
coolcash2004 said:
I lost a five dollar bill at lunch today. It fell out of my pocket. Please forgive me. Im a loser now, not a finder. Im sorry. :'(

I did find a penny on the ground though. Interesting how things work isnt it.

-CC

That's what makes everyone finders too ! LOL Leave a little of our new coinage for the next generation ! ;) ;D

thadious

Jul 13, 2006
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
Sorry to hear about the 5 dollars. We all have lost something at one time or another. I myself have lost money a time or two and all I can say is I hope whoever found it got good use out of it. Cheer up it happens. Maybe next time you will be the one to find the twenty dollar bill someone lost. After all td'ing is usally about finding something someone else lost. HH and may your next finds be silver and gold. Ted

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, i if it is any consolation, you've probably found double the money you lost in the school yar MD'ing.

HH/HL
-GC

stud564

Jun 7, 2006
algona, iowa
coolcash2004 said:
I lost a five dollar bill at lunch today. It fell out of my pocket. Please forgive me. Im a loser now, not a finder. Im sorry. :'(

I did find a penny on the ground though. Interesting how things work isnt it.

-CC

weird i lost 5 dollars today too. it sucks

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan Badger said:
Hey friend, let me tell a short story.

This really happened to me when I was about 17 years old.

I used to really love candy bars and I'd stuff the wrappers in my car glove compartment. One day I cashed my part-time job check (which in those days was about $65) and stuffed the whole thing into the glove compartment with all the trash.

Later that evening I was driving by an opposing high school so I reached into my glove compartment and spitefully threw all those candy wrappers out the window in front of the school building. It wasn't until the next day that I realized what I had done. I never got a cent of that money back.

Badger

ouch, badger, very ouch....

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gave $350 bucks to wifey to hold, before she was wifey. i woulda spent it, but, it was savings for moving to Nacogdoches. Anyway, she put it up somewhere in her room and we never saw it again. she was hurt by it more than i was. darndest thing......we emptied her room before the move and checked EVERYTHING. No dough.

Strangest thing is.... and this gives me the creeps still....they have a 'walker' in the house. she and her sister both used to hear the pacing on the carpet outside their opposing doors. the youngest is still at home and he hears it. 20+ years this has gone on........who knows what really happend to the cash....

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Let's pray for an East wind....Sorry about the mishap CC....but you'll have to give me the serial if you want it back!!!!HH!!!

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Hey, CC—

I know just how you feel.

The other day I was walking along, heard something hit the concrete with a ping! and saw my life savings roll down the sidewalk and disappear into a storm drain.

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
PBK said:
Hey, CC—

I know just how you feel.

The other day I was walking along, heard something hit the concrete with a ping! and saw my life savings roll down the sidewalk and disappear into a storm drain.

LOL ! maybe a investment in a coin carrier would of helped ! ;) ;D

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Will.Dig.For.Food said:
gave $350 bucks to wifey to hold, before she was wifey. i woulda spent it, but, it was savings for moving to Nacogdoches. Anyway, she put it up somewhere in her room and we never saw it again. she was hurt by it more than i was. darndest thing......we emptied her room before the move and checked EVERYTHING. No dough.

It never fails.. I can't count the number of times I have Put something away, where I will always be able to find it.. And Dammit, I might as well just throw the #$*#@# thing in the garbage, because I will probably NEVER see it again.. :'(

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
about 5 years ago at a marble show i was dealin with a guy at my table and a friend comes by and hands me $80 for a marble and i absently stashed it under the foam in the case , i sealed the deal with the other collector and he paid off. several months later i took the foam out and there was the $80. i never even remembered the cash till i found it. funny how things happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread