Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....into the dark, stinky, slimy muck did this bouy go. Ooze in the form of a black silt. Crabs in the mussel beds and a six foot plus giant on the shoreline. This was the scene as Navy Davy and I did the shoreline around the Northwest Arm. ND pulled out a nice 1930 dime and several other shore dwellers as I was aquatic with the 3/4 wet suit swinging the Seahunter Mk11. Um a corkscrew....a first for this bouy and some toasties.

Had enough and went to the land where I managed a 1919 silver five cent piece with the Pro. ND was scooping up coinage left and right.

A week later and this bouy had to go get new rubbers, oil change and transmission work done on Otto. Time to get rid of another chain. Never seem to get ahead and I'm sure all of you have encounter this when a few extra bucks come your way.

Day off almost...Otto needed more work. Raining....what the halibut I was going to go digging but the car appointment ran almost into the time I had a union meeting at PSAC.

Finally got out and the first thing I see at the park was a strange thing looking at me!
PA140012.jpg

The night of witches and goblins is fast approaching and I tucked this Charmin into my coat pocket and began to swing. Then another bad omen.......could it be a glove from the grave ? Could it be? Kids, park..........Micheal Jackson once again reaching out ! Hide your children. Hide your prescription drugs!
PA140005.jpg

After finding these items I swung and felt the pain. Seems my body is on a rotating strike with a new part getting sore and immovably each day. A couple more coins and I limped like wimp back to Otto.
PA140014.jpg

On the brighter side a coworker, Wayne Saulnier just returned from Germany on vacation where he got to see his family. Brought me back this little trinket which was greatly appreciated!
PA140006.jpg

PA140009.jpg

Upvote 0

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice hunt leslie! :thumbsup:

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks great, and I love the fish scale...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread