oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

jimmatt_43

Feb 2, 2007
I was wondering about that 20 million tons from japan too,would think the scrappers would be all over that.

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't believe this hasn't been MOVED - though maybe the mods cant decide which category would best hold such S%$&** Nuggy

High Plains Digger

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2008
calisdad: my sentiments exactly. The literary form is pretty much the same, and it is a cyn that this should happen again. I did attempt to make nice, hope that doesn't disqualify me from being a full blooded skeptic. Or maybe a Jesuit.

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
Dude . This is only your sixth time posting. Whats the mater no wi-fi in that mine yet . Or havent they figured out how to get your messages from the land of moo-moos. Btw if you see my jack-ass jake , please tell him he is the key master of gozer. For all of this you can keep my share of the treasure . Help is on its way . Just not to sure they will be packing pixs and shovels . If you need one of the stones then go to the neerest gift shop . They have coppies. :tongue3:

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
High Plains Digger said:
Peralta: I did read about the stones, hence my maybe too heavily veiled reference to horse, heart, witch, and map stones. That's 30 minutes of my life I won't get back for .100m. If you missed that "code" in my response, how did you find a mine from the squiggles, hills and unrelated signs and symbols on 4 rocks? And did it have a sign on it that said "Dutchman's mine--KEEP OUT" or is it someone else's mine as the stones may or may not reference.

I think this song may clarify a few things:

[youtube=425,350]dSpOjj4YD8c[/youtube]

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010
Guys(and gals if present), you may be just a little too skeptical. Peralta here, is willing to show us the error of our ways, and bring us back unto the folds.....He has a tunnel from Hawaii to Arizona and wants us to meet him there to help him recover the gold(or is it silver?). I think he should show us the way, and maybe we should pay him a little more respect :notworthy:

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Ill say it........OMG!

stagger

Sep 29, 2010
Carrizozo, NM
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado Umax * Bounty Hunter Tracker 1-D/505
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Peralta's dad needs to either lock up his computer or at least change his password. This is crazy.

High Plains Digger

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2008
How can one spend 25 years treasurehunting and at least.100m doing it and still live at home for his dad to change the password? Oh, wait..........................................

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010
In case you didn't catch it, Peralta, I was being totally fecicious. Not partially! You need to make sense when you post on T-Net. I've seen you post twice, myself, and neither time did you make ANY sense. You say in this post that you live in Hawaii, but have found the exact location of several mines in Arizona. Ok, what mines have you found, and how did you find them? If it's from reference material only, what proof do you have that it actually exists or is still there? Also, what did you mean by you've spent 100m searching?!? This statement makes no sense at all. I'm just saying, make sense when you post or else everyone will take it as a joke.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$100 Million..... :icon_scratch:
Might need our help to get some of it out of AZ.... :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
In Hawaii right now and not in AZ... :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
Can not properly form a sentence nor type proper english... :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
Hasn't posted recently.. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

Betcha next posts there is a request for funds to help with the evacuation of the find. :laughing7:

High Plains Digger

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2008
First, I would like to say that there is a lot of major respect out there for the limited English members that post. They may have strange usage and incorrect "Formation of a sentence", but I admire their efforts and am interested in what they have to say. BUT I believe that our poster, like the letter opener signed by Cortes poster, is actually fluent in English and makes a great effort to go "limited". There are complete sentences that actually make sense, then he goes back into gobbletyspeak. So why pretend? The personal message sent to me just proves these statements. So I leave the challenge to the original poster: Respond with some valid information about why you fear for your life and why you chose a small island like Hawaii to "hide" in. I am sure that because the Jesuits have hidden treasure "world wide", they are, at this moment, hiding treasure in Hawaii.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nova treasure said:
just alittle added inspiration to take with you on your way to Arizona.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIiB6e81lHo&feature=related

Did you do this? It was very funny.

I love these kind of threads, I can't wait to find out where to invest my money with someone who can't write or use a computer :laughing9:
I thought I failed at English until I read this, I feel much better now :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions