arizonas lost mines finally found

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the second time trying to get help.what help or advice can you give me. I have located many mines. I am not an old member and im notan. expert on the computer.I am peralta, a new member.this is the only way I can get your advise.I have treasurehunted for 25years.I spent at least.100m I have many mines and need help on recovery.

Upvote 0

capndan151

Apr 29, 2007
Costa Mesa CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
What are you...asking? You spent a 100m? Is that a 100 million dollars? Uh...ok...I can help you with your mine thing...just need a couple mil up front. We'll getcha squared away.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
peralta said:
This is the second time trying to get help.what help or advice can you give me. I have located many mines. I am not an old member and im notan. expert on the computer.I am peralta, a new member.this is the only way I can get your advise.I have treasurehunted for 25years.I spent at least.100m I have many mines and need help on recovery.

My advice would be for you to contact Clark Howard ( http://www.clarkhoward.com ) to see if you are investing your ".100m" wisely!
How much is .100m anyway? :dontknow: :read2:

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone aware o arizona law reguarding claiming treasures.should I take it and run? Some may think this is a joke but now I know who you are tbut that's ok.I might need help taking out some of the other treasures.I have located the peralta and I have located the molina mines.I will try and answer some of your questions but can't give the location. I hope to one day have a seminar to teach yous how to search.

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
peralta said:
Is anyone aware o arizona law reguarding claiming treasures.should I take it and run? Some may think this is a joke but now I know who you are tbut that's ok.I might need help taking out some of the other treasures.I have located the peralta and I have located the molina mines.I will try and answer some of your questions but can't give the location. I hope to one day have a seminar to teach yous how to search.
Heck, I've got a lifetime of experience at searching, I need a seminar on how to find.

:wav:

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope to have some kind of meeting soon.l would have one now but can't afford it.I am living in hawaii.and it would be too far for everybody to attend.at a meeting I am going to show the peralta horse so you can sufisticated their markings are.ask me questions ill try to help you'd.im only reporting this so people will believe and people ca n continue searching all over the world.the jesuits were ever everywhere.

High Plains Digger

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2008
Why would one want to search the world over when the Stone maps were in a very (apparently) limited and specific area, not the "world over"? If the map was trying to depict more than 100 square miles, I would be surprised. Looks like a wild horse chase to me, witch means I have sold my heart and have not reaped the message of the stones.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi high plains digger.you may not be awair of the stone maps.I do not have to search the world.try and look up the peralta stone maps on the. Computer, it will explain. How they were found burried in a rizona.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
allan said:
:read2: :coffee2: sounds like an interesting story , do tell !

Once upon a time there were three Stone-Maps, who lived together in a mine of their own, in the Hills of Arizona. One of them was Wee Little Peralta Stone-Map, and one was a Middle- sized Momma Stone-Map, and the other was a Great Big Poppa Stone-Map. They had each a bowl from which they could devour their hidden treasure; a little bowl for the Wee Little Peralta Stone-Map; and a middle-sized bowl for the Middle-sized Momma Stone-Map, and a great big bowl for the Great Big Poppa Stone-Map. And they had each a chair to sit in; a little chair for the Wee Little Peralta Stone-Map; and a middle-sized chair for the Momma Stone-Map, and a great big chair for Poppa Stone-Map. And they had each a bed to sleep in; a little bed for the Wee Little Peralta Stone-Map; and a middle-sized bed for the Momma Stone-Map, and a great big bed for the Poppa Stone-Map.

One day, after they had prepared some hidden treasure for breakfast, and poured it into their bowls, they walked out into the woods while their treasure was cooling, that they might not burn their mouths by beginning too soon to eat it. And while they were walking, a New Member came to the house. He could not have been a good, honest guest, for first he looked in at the window, and then he peeped in at the keyhole, and seeing nobody in the house, he lifted the latch. The door was not fastened, because the Stone-Maps were good Stone-Maps, who did nobody any harm, and never suspected that anybody would harm them. So the New Member opened the door, and went in .. And he was pleased when he saw the hidden treasure in the bowls on the table. If he had been a good New Member, he would have waited ‘till the Stone-Maps came home, and then, perhaps, they would have asked him to stay for breakfast, for they were good Stone-Maps -- a little rough or so, as the manner of Stone-Maps are, but all in all they were very good-natured and hospitable. But the New Member was an impudent, bad old New Member, and he set about helping himself to the hidden treasure… and not aware of Arizona law regarding the devouring of hidden treasure, he took it and ran.

………………………………………………….and whether he broke his neck in a fall, or ran into the woods and was lost there, or perhaps found his way out of the Arizona Hills and was taken up by the constable and sent to the House of Correction for a vagrant as he was, I cannot tell. But the Three Stone-Maps never saw anything more of him.

The End

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch: If the mines are in Arizona, why are you in Hawai!

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
s.c.shooter said:

Easy! Up to 20 million tons of "treasure" is headed that way from Japan.

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
creskol said:
s.c.shooter said:

Easy! Up to 20 million tons of "treasure" is headed that way from Japan.
I knew this was going to be a good story ! thanks !!! I thought all treasure from Japan ended up buried in the Phillipines.........

High Plains Digger

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2008
Peralta: I did read about the stones, hence my maybe too heavily veiled reference to horse, heart, witch, and map stones. That's 30 minutes of my life I won't get back for .100m. If you missed that "code" in my response, how did you find a mine from the squiggles, hills and unrelated signs and symbols on 4 rocks? And did it have a sign on it that said "Dutchman's mine--KEEP OUT" or is it someone else's mine as the stones may or may not reference.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread