Well I was amused

onemanwolfpack

Aug 5, 2011
Fort Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been busy but found time to get out this weekend. Went to my uncles house built in 1927 and found my first token :icon_thumright: and oldest coin so far, a wheatie from 1919, got a 1944 as well. Also found a sterling silver Fort Myers high school necklace charm, no date but from the depth and condition of the chain it's been down there awhile. I also found a silver ring, it's thin and cut in the back but I'll take silver of any kind. I started hitting targets left and right but my battery died on me >:( I will definitely be back.

Today I took my oldest daughter to a spot where they hold a farmers market every weekend. We found seven coins in one spot just under the surface, I was actually just using my pro pointer to find them. Nothing too exciting but it sure was fun to watch her face light up every time the pin pointer went off, a 1958 wheatie was the best coin. Went around the picnic table and found a pair of earrings. They aren't gold but they really look cool. If anyone knows an approximate age or anything about them I would appreciate the info.

Also putting up some pics from my first outing at my uncles with the Minelab xs I bought a few weeks ago, found a 1940 rosie and a black powder bullet. This MD and the new Garret pro pointer I got recently has got me HOOKED big time. Thanks for all the great info and for lookin at my pics!

OMWP

Attachments

• Token.JPG
    Token.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 568
  • Wheat Penny 1919.JPG
    Wheat Penny 1919.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 577
  • FMHS charm.JPG
    FMHS charm.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 571
  • Silver ring.JPG