2 times on same on a good site (only pics)

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Hi all, tho im posting my vidz on YT, i touoght that this one i keep here. ;D

Me and NH, has been out 2 times on the same site, it's about 700 meters from my new apartment.
Its a beach/green gras area,fotballfield and so on.
Tho i did get contact early this year with some other MD, and we have made some hunts together, i did trust them and i told them about this area.
The did know about it before, but i had some more detaled info, about 1 mounth 1 of this gauys did call me and asked why i did not come, and braged about the finds they had done.

I asked where they did dig, and off course, the spot and location i told them, he said that one of the others had send me a messege about the hunt on fb. I did check and he had, but at the same time as they did get there.. I think they could have called me/send my an email some days before, eitherway, i did manege to get some hints where thwy had dig, so we started on the other side, and it turned out good, all is not on this pictures, i have already changed in the modern coins from the first trip, about 200 sek about 23$,
and the last one, about 200sek again so :laughing7:
I will try to get back again before the snow comes.

Enjoy and happy hunting! :thumbsup:

1 kronor.jpg 23 Kroner (Modern) 50 öringar.jpg
15, 50-öringar = 7.50 Kronor and top right 1 Us cent

10 kronor.jpg 12, 10 kronor (missing 7) äldre mynt.jpg
Older coins, oldest 2 öre 1887

1 cent.jpg 1 US cent 19?? okänt.jpg
Coins?

silver.jpg 3 silver, 1 krona 1964,1krona 1942 and 10 öre 1938 tokens.jpg
Tokens?

ringar.jpg 1 bronze ring? And 3 sterling silver 925 phpXrERlHPM.jpg
Close up on the flowerring, with a little stone in it

Upvote 0

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So tell us something about it. I guess it was in Sweden, but where? How did you suspect that there was something there? Probably shouldn't have told anyone, until you checked it yourself, since it was near your home.

Where do you usually detect? Just asking, since it seems very difficult to get a permit to do more than just beaches.

Deno

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2008
Fern Creek Ky
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Swed, I like the naked girl and the rings most.

Good hunting.

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
maipenrai said:
So tell us something about it. I guess it was in Sweden, but where? How did you suspect that there was something there? Probably shouldn't have told anyone, until you checked it yourself, since it was near your home.

Where do you usually detect? Just asking, since it seems very difficult to get a permit to do more than just beaches.
Hi and thx for the comment,
I have told you about the site area, yes it is in Sweden, and a comunity that is a part of Örebro.
I have get tips from locals, and read some about it. Tho much people are there at the summer tho its near the water.
This MD don't live in the same community as i. And i have permits, both from landowner and the board.
What i have learned is that, depending of which community board you talking to, some hates hobby MD others see it as an hobby, and a helping hand.

I detect some sites that i have read about, get hints from elders, and so on, offcourse with permits!!
Did you doubt my permit? ???

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Deno said:
Hey Swed, I like the naked girl and the rings most.

Good hunting.
Thx Deno,
yeah, shes a kind of my favorite to :wink: Wonder if it stands for anything? :icon_scratch:
Good luck to u to!

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Mackaydon said:
Great finds !
Nice 2 and 5 kroner pieces; sorry, one kroner and a 5.
I know the 5 is silver, is the 2 also?
Don...

Hey Don!
3 silver coins on 1 pic. 1 krona, and 1 more krona, and then one 10 öring, no 5 krona :wink: (if it those you meant)
Best of luck!

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
wwwtimmcp said:
love that snake ring, it is awesome. congratulations.
Thx Tim,
It is a bit fun, to i did dee another one post another finds of a snake object, so heres another one :D
Happy Hunting!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

Been spending some time with a swed girl, she says its nearly impossible to detect in Sweden, how did you get the Licence or do you have connections with the right Archies?

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That middle pendant has Kokopelli on it, he's a native American deity of fertility who dances and plays flute. Very popular little guy here in the western US. Wonder how he ended up in Sweden!

So much for sharing your good hunting spot. I hope you find much better stuff than they do!

Born Free

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
CRUSADER said:
Hi,

Been spending some time with a Swed girl, she says its nearly impossible to detect in Sweden, how did you get the Licence or do you have connections with the right Archies?

Hey Cru,
I have permits and maby some contacts ;D But some parts of Sweden is against and others more OK, to this hobby. Its the county Administrative Board who decides if you get permits or not. But there are some changes coming up after newyear :headbang:
I know this is modern finds, but pictures so you could see :)

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Born Free said:
That middle pendant has Kokopelli on it, he's a native American deity of fertility who dances and plays flute. Very popular little guy here in the western US. Wonder how he ended up in Sweden!

So much for sharing your good hunting spot. I hope you find much better stuff than they do!

Born Free
Hi, wow, I'm grateful for the info!, I did search on Kokopelli, and theres much info about him, i might will start to wear it on my hunts and See where it leads? :D
Yeah, weird that he was here, and this little town? Maby its a sign? :read2:
Thx for commenting.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Swed Hunther said:
CRUSADER said:
Hi,

Been spending some time with a Swed girl, she says its nearly impossible to detect in Sweden, how did you get the Licence or do you have connections with the right Archies?

Hey Cru,
I have permits and maby some contacts ;D But some parts of Sweden is against and others more OK, to this hobby. Its the county Administrative Board who decides if you get permits or not. But there are some changes coming up after newyear :headbang:
I know this is modern finds, but pictures so you could see :)
That explains it :thumbsup:

Thanks for the photos, the snake ring is nice :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
jimmatt_43 said:
Nice finds,love the snake ring.

Thx Jim, and thx to you all that been commenting! :hello:
Jim, happy hunting and take care!

Northland Hunter

Oct 24, 2010
Värmland
Detector(s) used
XP Adventis II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Great finds my friend! :icon_thumright: Those 10 SEK coins never stopped popping out of the ground for ya! :wink:

The county Administrative Board in the area in wich we are digging have a good attitude towards MD. However, this is not the case in the area in wich i´m living. So it all depends on where in Sweden you live, kinda like a lottery! "Luckily" i only have to drive 45 minutes by car to get to another county...

Cheers and HH to you all!
// Erik

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread