Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose......the ashen face stared back at me. The blood shot eyes were weeping. The stubble on my face was thicker than anything the UK could muster! The horror...the horror but the the real horror was yet to come. I craved brains! Fresh brains, bowels, liver and ....maybe a little kidneys on the side with djoin mustard.

My limbs were numb with no feeling in any extremities. The door bell rang. I was back in bed dead. Who was at the door?
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...56515597169_516042168_8087879_116025102_n.jpg
So horrible is this photo that you ...if you dare....will have to open it yourself me bouy!
The Gipper! Come to suck my blood from this cold dead body but readily settled for some strawberries which he devoured before he left our abode before he continued on his blood sucking quest!

The horror just kept on coming and coming!
Pumpkin heads suffering from alseimer trying to find their way to the bathroom!
PA280004.jpg

Ghosts floating in crystal ball!
PA280007.jpg

Carnivorous pumpkins grinning like a jackal at any flesh that passed by!
PA280006.jpg

A black cat ready to pounce and tear flesh! Yellow eyes that looked deep into your very being!
PA280009.jpg

Navy Davy at the doorstep............no fresh brains there for this living dead walker! He had the same idea on his ...mind...but he had none so we both settled for a Tim's and a breakfast sandwich. A very poor substitute for brains!

Navy Davy was literally dead on his feet! One can tell these things as he swung like a hobbit possessed by a harpie................................a true walking dead. A bouy who was prone to being prone and scratching that which itched!
PA290015.jpg

He bent down...long ways for that bouy being 6'4 and out popped a demonic case.
PA290020.jpg

Empty of cancer sticks.....................dead anyway!

The sun was slowly cresting over the horizon. Navy Davy was in his usual position with his spine just upright, tight and out of sight. A common ailment for those of us that are the living dead!
PA290019.jpg

The dig was coming to an end as the sun sank ever so slowly and ND and I knew by the further stiffening of the bones an end was in sight.
Nd had taken his toll from the land of the dead!
PA290021.jpg

With the Bluenoser right behind having dug the crypt of a bouy from 1832.
PA290024.jpg

Once home in his own mausoleum it was show time! Hunny Bunny suppling the treats.............blood...fresh blood!
PA290002.jpg

Upvote 0

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Ahh, love the story, and how u tell about it!!
To bad the demonic box was empty, or maby... It was for the best :tongue3:
Happy hunting! //The Swed Hunter

TypicalClinger

Oct 20, 2011
Fort Wayne,In
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fun post! When you take your clad to the bank to cash(if you do) do they give you back the U.S. coinage? I always get Canadian coins in my change here but I have to seperate them from the change jar because the bank won't cash them. I have to "launder" them back to the stores.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
funny post ....congrats ! :thumbsup:
H

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
I enjoyed the story and seeing your finds.
Thanks
Dman

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a Knucklehead :laughing7: Love the Story and the Cat is too cool :thumbsup:

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
Gotta say, you do have class when it comes to movies!
"Shop smart; Shop S-Mart!"
"Good, Bad....I'm the one with the gun!"
There are too many classic lines to count.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread