Bremerton Gives Up the Gold (and Diamonds)

zman365

Greenie
Mar 27, 2011
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
White's V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After 9 months of tooling around parks and curbing with this new V3I, I finally hit pay dirt (pun intended). I've been searching abandoned properties and finding mostly pennies, and lot's of them until this weekend.

This beauty was about 4 inches down and the shank was broken, telling me that is how it ended up here to begin with. The large stone is a .25 with VS2 in clarity and 5 small fully cut 2 pointers. the band is custom made by DeVon's of sacramento, Ca and 14K.

I have yet to pull a silver coin out of the ground, but this will do in the mean time... :tongue3:

Attachments

• ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 873
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 880
  • ring3.jpg
    ring3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 887
Upvote 0

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
WoW, killer find! That looks old school. Whats that thing weigh?

Dig em all

Nov 28, 2009
zman365 said:
After 9 months of tooling around parks and curbing with this new V3I, I finally hit pay dirt (pun intended). I've been searching abandoned properties and finding mostly pennies, and lot's of them until this weekend.

This beauty was about 4 inches down and the shank was broken, telling me that is how it ended up here to begin with. The large stone is a .25 with VS2 in clarity and 5 small fully cut 2 pointers. the band is custom made by DeVon's of sacramento, Ca and 14K.

I have yet to pull a silver coin out of the ground, but this will do in the mean time... :tongue3:
"[size=10pt]I've been searching abandoned properties"[/size]

You mean you are TRESSPASSING ILLEGALLY STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S MISSFORTUNE? is that what you are saying? :dontknow: :icon_scratch: Perhaps some research on the property and return the ring!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations on your golden ticket! :headbang: :hello2:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dig em all said:
You mean you are TRESSPASSING ILLEGALLY STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S MISSFORTUNE? is that what you are saying? :dontknow: :icon_scratch: Perhaps some research on the property and return the ring!

This is a joke.. right? Cause if it isn't you need to take your meds "DEA!"

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Your ring has one of the prettiest settings I've ever seen, very nice gold & diamonds! HH Andi

Dig em all

Nov 28, 2009
Terry Soloman said:
Dig em all said:

This is a joke.. right? Cause if it isn't you need to take your meds "DEA!"
Why do you think I make Funny? Do you think I am COMEDIAN? you live in WPNY like you want someone on your property? ME NO MAKE JOKE ..I live in Fairfield County and know haw things are. Try that here in CT. ASnd Im don't take MEDS!

RFrady

Jan 16, 2011
Steilacoom, WA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pull in this area. Silver seems to be particularly hard to come by. I have yet to find any, but have found the pennies... Way to go.

Probed

Sep 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
V3i, Dfx, Excalibur
MKnTenn said:
Cha Ching! Nice find! HH
Gee "Dig em All" why all the bitterness and perhaps "Jealousy" toward Zmans nice find? This is exactly why I don't post my finds here. I personally know and hunt with the Zman and his recent sweet find was dug from the front lawn of his new house. Other then that he has found a few wheats on some of the abandoned property that pepper his neighborhood. I'm sure if he found something of extreme value on private property he would turn it in just like you. Zman I hope that in the future you will still share your nice finds with the world, real happy for ya Bud!

jimbob450

Feb 26, 2008
spokane,wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic I.D.
Excellent find and beautiful besides. Ignore the very few ignorant people that
post here. Most everybody is decent here and have good ideas and advice.
Jimbob

Dig em all

Nov 28, 2009
Probed said:
MKnTenn said:
Cha Ching! Nice find! HH
Gee "Dig em All" why all the bitterness and perhaps "Jealousy" toward Zmans nice find? This is exactly why I don't post my finds here. I personally know and hunt with the Zman and his recent sweet find was dug from the front lawn of his new house. Other then that he has found a few wheats on some of the abandoned property that pepper his neighborhood. I'm sure if he found something of extreme value on private property he would turn it in just like you. Zman I hope that in the future you will still share your nice finds with the world, real happy for ya Bud!
I am not bitter or jelous I am happy someone finds something nice weather it be a large cent or a brick of diamionds,

The way the post reads sounds like he detects private property without the land owners consent from the homeowner or the bank ,, A bit of advice ,,,keep that in white planes cause in CT you will get busted.

Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread