Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....no union meeting. No JOHS meeting! No I/C meeting. No honey due list and no Navy Davy, Slickpick Rick nor Serendipity Steve. Just 3 whole hours to get out and do the dew. I was in heaven.

Decided that it was a great day to be one with nature and 2 with the AT Pro so off to the Dingle this bouy did go!
PB060001.jpg

As walked the trails and mountain goated the slopes I could feel the stress oozing out of every pore with my state of mind reaching near Narvonic levels!

All too soon my "walk in the park" was over and I returned to Otto and deposited my gear in the trunk along with my loot and silver earing that had been excavated.
PB070002.jpg

Picked up the boss, stopped home and checked the mail......a parcel notice. Like a kid let loose in a candy shop I left Marie standing at the door step and was off to pick up my parcel. Once home I opened it with excitement abounding. Love at first sight!
PB070005.jpg

I will call my new machine...."5 0f 5." Thank you George Dan from the Compass Forum.

I can now send off the 4 other Freedom 3 Pluses and the AT Pro to Dr. Brad at Garrett Hospital for rehab. Saint Digalot the patron saint of metal detectorists must have been watching over me on this day!

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great post, great pics, not surprised! Congrats on a great hunt! :headbang: :hello2:

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
YO Leslie, with your consistent great finds with those Garretts, you should be on their field staff as you are definitely a "coin magnet". HH my friend, Quindy.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great post ...congrats ! :thumbsup:

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting