Back to the park #3 with the ATPro

TheGeorgiaCanuck

Oct 20, 2011
Surrey, BC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Sunday is my day to do what I want; no honey do lists. ;) So I went back the the park and spent 7hrs hunting.

I out did the other hunts today, see what you think!

031A-1.jpg

Junkite

032A.jpg

Coins, etc.

042A.jpg

I finally broke into George V. One Cent, 1934. The back was in great shape, but the front...you can only see him if you wet it.

033A-1.jpg
036A-2.jpg

I also got a 1943 George VI silver dime.

Other finds was a bubble gum necklace and a Made in England toy jeep. The underside reads: Dinky Toys, Meccano LTD. Austin Mini Moke Made in England.
Unfortunately it was wrecked, the rear axle is bent to heck and back and the hood is gone, along with the front right fender. Forgot to take pics. Will add later.

044A-1.jpg
046A-1.jpg
049A-2.jpg

Silver Sterling Ring. Very thin, ladies or teen ring. Bent all out of shape. The front is cut to reflect light, making it *LOOK* like there is gems. Inside it says "Sterling"

065A-2.jpg
055A.jpg

And the best find of the day. A real honest to God relic. A pendant/pin that has the letters WCTU on it. WCTU stands for Women's Christian Temperance Union. It has the Maple leaf so it's the Canadian Branch. On 25 October 1875. The first Women's Christian Temperance Union in Toronto organized. By 1877 the Ontario Provincial Union was established, consisting of the local Ontario unions. And had been introduced in British Columbia in 1883.
I have no idea how old the pendant/pin is, but its pretty good manufacturing. So probably in the 1940's or later.

All in all I think I had a AWESOME day! Even if I did dig 28 pennies. So now my lower back feels awful!!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread