Dec 19, 2006
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been waiting patiently for the soybean to be cut in this field I've been eyeballing for a few weeks and Sunday I noticed it was. The homeowner was very nice and told me to have at it. I only had about 2 hours so I decided to concentrate my efforts by the tree line/old mill road in the back corner of the field. Signals were few and far between in this area but I did manage a couple of flat buttons and musket balls. I did start to find a lot of square nails so I will hopefully be able to get back there this weekend and continue along the tree line. There is a noticeable old home site on the other side of the field but I want to cover as much of the open field this fall/winter then hit the home site in the early spring. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0582.jpg

Upvote 0

SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im smelling some colonial coinage there along with that large english button (mid to late 18th century) I think you might be onto something special :thumbsup:

dwayne sueno

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
se pro
Primary Interest:
Other
SouthJerseyJim said:
Im smelling some colonial coinage there along with that large english button (mid to late 18th century) I think you might be onto something special :thumbsup:

yes sir, i'd say your'e on the money.
those old dandy buttons always warm the cockles of my heart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread