Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....6 days off! Six days to relax...not! Had to go a digging yesterday and after 3 targets called it quits when the knee buckled. Hoping the ground doesn't freeze youz so I have to start playing hockey!!!!
Anyway found a canoe and a nice earing(in the photo with the none coin finds from today).
PB290001.jpg

By the looks of the empties laying around they had a good time. Kids don't do that at home....drink and canoing is not a good mixture!

Today Navy Davy and I were going to visit Slickpick Rick but at the last moment ND had family affairs to attend to so I went solo to Tim's and solo to SPR's. Marie had given me the moolah for an early Xmas present that I will use in the UK when swinging the AT Pro...........a Garrett Pro pin pointer! Arrived at SPR's and was greeted as usual by the rear end of Ozzie followed by Bruce who wanted the other end rubbed.......mind out of gutter youz as it was da noze!

Forgoing another Tim's run we hit a ball field that most holy of ground but was as stingy as a Scotsman with his Glenn Fiddick!

From there it was off to a school with a few playing fields. Utopia! Silver started coming out galore and the two "detectors of mass detection" were just a humming me son!
PB300003.jpg

So we dug and dug with the only interruption of the day was this whale of a bouy getting a knee lock and rolling around like a beached albacore tuna when changing batteries in the Freedom 3 Plus.

Four and a half hours later we called it a day with SPR catching 140 coins @ $11.10 plus the 6 silver. Most awesome SPR!
PB300006.jpg

PB300009.jpg

For this whale gone wild it was 131 coins including the 1963 dime and 1938 Frenchie 2 franc coin.
PB300016.jpg

\
024.jpg

026.jpg

Spr was excited as the day tied a personal best for silver and keys! We drove by Tim's on the way back and stopped at the "S Store." No not Super store but the Stupid Store and picked up some medicinal alcohol.

Once home I was alone...no Marie and did the due in the kitchen making Mom's secret receipt for macaroni and cheese! The thing dreams are made of!

Upvote 0

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An awesome day. Not many left in 2011

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know wonder your knee went out :tongue3:whats hockey :dontknow:good digging it was in the 80's here today.

Jonnie

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Incredible hunts Leslie. Hope your knee gets better. It's getting about time to trade those coins for a Guinness or three. A Big Merry Christmas to you, Marie, and the infamous Navy Davy my friend. I have enjoyed your posts this year and you live in a beautiful place. HH, Quindy.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Nice hunt and haul guys that's a lot of digging 8) Congrats on the silver Leslie. Congrats on your silvers too Rick, I remember you posted wanting a skeleton key, glad you got a beauty :headbang:

S.TexasKevin

Jun 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There sure are allot of coins and digging going on. Congratulation on all of them and happy hunting.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
highly advanced viking canoe ? nice diggs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions