CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi T Net , Were you all good guy's and girls this year ??? :wink: hope Santa brings ya some excellent health and lots of happiness and other good stuff . He checkin' his list , gonna find out who's been naughty & nice :evil5: :icon_santa: :whip2: Time has past so quickly ... 2011 is a blurr and missed hunting this late summer . Thanks Hurricane $$$$$$ I am still fixing the damage but it could have been worse . Past 7 days and Today , 12-23-11 // 56 degrees OK , listen up , Twas a few nights before Christmas and all through the farm house , not a creature was stirring cept that big , dawg ,diggin' up our barn yard ! ;D An intact colonial era farm slated for demolition >:( it will soon be another strip mall covered over in asphalt. Built in the early 1800's it has been a happy home for centuries up until a few years ago . What remains has been renovated many times . Unsearched and a pleasure to not have to " ramble on " to find hot spots of activity . Most targets were on the southern side near the water well and barn . The out house or privy is long gone but I was able to figure out where it was by a trail of lost coins . Same with the clothesline , all sorts of goodies ! . Horse and carriage barn was killer ... tons of relics :headbang: . I spent 15 hours here after work for the past week . 15 coins in 15 hours including a 1794 Liberty cap cent :P My wife has been an Angel dealing with mud and lost family time before the Holidays . Santa has somethin' nice for my babe :thumbsup: I haven't had a chance to id all the dates on the 15 old copper coins and lots of newer coins . Perfect weather , no bugs , no hassle , a few deer hunting postponements but not on this site . Copper plates , copper spoon , and a bunch of usual buttons . The kozmic space rock sounds off even with disc wide open :dontknow: The best finds here are in the pics < LAST PICS are from Winter and Spring >. So enjoy . I Have to get ready for some family plans so please take a look at my pictures and may your Holidays be the Best EVeR ! :occasion14: But I heard him explain .. after he drove , out of sight , "Merry Christmas To All " , and to ALL , a Good Night ! :wink: Thanks , :icon_sunny: 8) CMDawg and Family

Attachments

• 2011 so far (2).JPG
    2011 so far (2).JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,020
  • cmd 8.JPG
    cmd 8.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Dec 2011 coppers 007.JPG
    Dec 2011 coppers 007.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 927
  • Dec 2011 coppers 017.JPG
    Dec 2011 coppers 017.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 925
  • Dec 2011 coppers 025.JPG
    Dec 2011 coppers 025.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 926
  • Dec 2011 coppers 026.JPG
    Dec 2011 coppers 026.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 929
  • Dec 2011 coppers 028.JPG
    Dec 2011 coppers 028.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 947
  • Dec 2011 coppers 043.JPG
    Dec 2011 coppers 043.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 942
  • Dec 2011 coppers 047.JPG
    Dec 2011 coppers 047.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 983
  • Dec 2011 coppers 051.JPG
    Dec 2011 coppers 051.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 994
  • 2011 so far (2).JPG
    2011 so far (2).JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 992
  • cmd 8.JPG
    cmd 8.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 1,029
Upvote 0
U

umrgolf

Great great stuff dawgman.. did you get a chance to clean up the silver button? Is it solid silver or plated? Anyway, you absolutely tore it up this year :headbang: :headbang: :icon_king:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well :icon_thumright:

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
merry christmas to you & yours dawg! what a sweet post! :thumbsup:

dwayne sueno

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
se pro
Primary Interest:
Other
merry xmas, dawg.
great stuff, as always.
look forward to seeing what you unearth in '12! :headbang:

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow awsome site...I cant believe nobody has mentioned banner yet

Curious The George

Sep 4, 2008
East Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Metrotech
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That medallion is going to be very interesting. I see the words "courtesy" and "service". Can't make out the third word on the left. Please come back when it is cleaned and post another picture. Just guessing some kind of fraternal order medallion.

That is one great haul congrats.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder if your "space rock" is slag from a blacksmith forge? The army had blacksmiths with portable forges that traveled with them, for shoeing horses and of course repairs to iron equipment. Merry Christmas

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoyed the story and your finds, Dawd. Also like your digging partner, seems like a nice little pooch.
connie_08.gif

Merry Christmas!!
viannen_12.gif

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what I call true saves. Great site with a lot of history!! :icon_santa:

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg,
YOU are the Man!!! I can't even imaging digging all those coins and buttons.
I bow to you Sir. :notworthy:
Good luck in 2012 Dude! :icon_thumleft:
-Dug-

goldentruth

Nov 3, 2011
French Gulch, North Calif.
Detector(s) used
"WHITES" GOLDMASTER "GMT" & "TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II" with silent search.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have a happy & lucky hunting Christmas, friend & talkin about a cold one, as they say in Samoa: "Suck-Um-Up"!

fender346

Feb 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Detector(s) used
explorer se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your wife is awesome for letting you get out and do what makes you happy!
great stuff, sweet site pics

snakeyes

Jan 4, 2007
Northen New Mexico
Detector(s) used
don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I;m interested!! I'm interested!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: I'll be following this post
and Merry Christmas to you and your family :occasion14:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMAZING dawg........intrested in seeing the medalion cleaned up,And the I think 1848 large cent it has W&S stamped on it i think....Cool finds A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours. And please get the misses some for letting you have the time do do that "A GREAT LADY" no doubt.

OP
OP
CMDiamonddawg

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTDE3 said:
Congrats on it all Dawg!
Merry Christmas to you as well! :thumbsup:
Thanks Rob Have a Greay 2012 :wink:
BosnMate said:
I wonder if your "space rock" is slag from a blacksmith forge? The army had blacksmiths with portable forges that traveled with them, for shoeing horses and of course repairs to iron equipment. Merry Christmas
:dontknow: not sure but very interesting info :icon_thumleft: This rock has a ferrous content , and strange looking piece :icon_scratch:
jewelerguy said:
those coppers are just awesome :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Thanks , the 1794 largie looks better than in the pics ! No one said a word about that copper , but it is a great one ! :-\ dawg
Curious The George said:
That medallion is going to be very interesting. I see the words "courtesy" and "service". Can't make out the third word on the left. Please come back when it is cleaned and post another picture. Just guessing some kind of fraternal order medallion.

That is one great haul congrats.
I'll try to get a loop over it and see ??? Thanks for your input :thumbsup:
rob.s said:
Sweet finds :icon_thumright:
Thanks robs :headbang:
kayden said:
:laughing9: LOL yeah me either in my dreams :laughing7: but Thank You my friend ;D
dwayne sueño said:
merry xmas, dawg.
great stuff, as always.
look forward to seeing what you unearth in '12! :headbang:
Thanks dwayne and Heavy metal , you guys killed it this year :notworthy:
kayden said:
Hi kaydon My Best
umrgolf said:
Great great stuff dawgman.. did you get a chance to clean up the silver button? Is it solid silver or plated? Anyway, you absolutely tore it up this year :headbang: :headbang: :icon_king:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well :icon_thumright:
Thanks J Man .. it turns out its solid pewter :icon_scratch: very shiny I will get a pic on here but time is getting tight . My Best to You and Have a Great 2012 it's been Fun hangin' with yo these past years 8)

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back and back for good! The past two months were hell working on my masters degree that I had absolutely NO time for anything else so I apologize if I missed any of your posts but I'm done for now and finally was able to hit thr dirt this past week for the first time since DIV. I want to congratulate u on a great "Christmas" hunt and that silver coin is sweet. That 1727 Leopold I 30 denier that I found last year had the same heraldric eagle on its reverse, a very sweet assortment of finds buddy, congratulations! :occasion14: :wink: :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread